Chapter 9

"Sure." Gon sat up and looked at the other boy, a big grin painted on his face. But then a question popped up in Neko's head, " Gon, when does your aunt get home?" Gons smiled disappear for a second. Then came back, "Today she's coming home at midnight, so don't worry! Killua smiled the said, "Let's watch a horror movie!" Gons eyes gleamed. "Alright!"

----------------------

Killua and Gon scrolled through horror movies, not being able to pick one. "How about this one?" Gon pointed to a movie, "Final Destination." "Ehh looks boring," Killua said, continuing to scroll.

Gon frowned and sat back on the bed beside the Neko. The younger still scrolling through the movies until he finally scrolled back up and clicked on the movie Gon suggested. "Better be good," Killua mumbled. Gon smiled at Killua and sat up. "I've never watched this!"

Gon was fast asleep when the movie was finished. Killua himself was tired. He moved him a little shifting into his cat form, forgetting to turn off the tv. He cuddled his little cat body near the older falling asleep almost instantly.

The next morning Killua found himself unable to get a good breath. He realized Gon must have moved in his sleep. Because Gon was hugging the small cat tightly.

Killua hissed loudly hoping to wake the sleeping boy. But it was no use. He finally came with option b, the one he should have gone with first. He shifted into human form.

Gon yawned and sat up, rubbing his eyes he looked at the flustered Killua. Gon smiled and stretched he looked at Killua again and said, "Why is your face kinda red?" The younger quickly covered his face with a pillow and muffled, "Nof ting!" Gon raised a brow and stared at the boy, "Huh?"

" N-nothing." Killua stuttered as he removed the pillow from his face. Gon's face still shows curiosity. But shrugged it off hoping off of the bed and heading towards the closet. And picked out some clothing and threw them at Killua. The white-haired boy looked at the other confused. "Wear those." Gon said pointing to the clothes.

"How do you know these fit me?" Gon looked at killua then frowned. "What are you wearing right now?" Killua realized and scratched the back of his neck, a little embarrassed. "Ah- s-sorry." He chuckled. Gon only smiled and picked clothes out for himself.

-----------------------------

Again sorry for the short chapter, I'll be trying to get back to making long chapters again soon lol.

--------------

End of Chapter 9