Chapter 11

Recap....

She saw the boy passed out on his bed, she smiled gently and put his stuff on the dresser. "I hope you had a fun day today Gon." Mito said in a quiet tone, silently making her way out of the room and closing the door behind her.

-----------------------------

After about a few hours Gon finally woke up, but he felt a weight on the end of his bed. He sat up and looked around, he saw a boy sitting on his bed with chocolates in hand.

"Killua?"

"Yeah?"

Gon yawned a little and looked on his dresser, "Hey! Wait!" Killua chuckled and hopped off the bed. "Awwhh you ate all the chocolates..."

" Don't be sad, we could share this." Killua gave Gon some of his ChocoRobos. "Thank you." Gon said reaching for some. Killua snatched them away,"What's the secret word?"

Gon put his finger on his chin and thought for a second."Please?" Killua snicker and shook his head. Gon thought a little more,"Killua is the best and no one can beat him?" Killua bursted out laughing.

"Sure I guess." He handed the chocorobos to Gon, and he happily accepted. They both cracked jokes and told story's about their lives. "Did you know I live Kukroo Mountain? My family are a bunch of assassins. It was pretty fun until my-" realising what he just said, Killua slapped his hand over his mouth.

"Hm? Sorry I got distracted." Killua sighed in relief, "It's nothing." And with that they continued their conversation.

Mito had been getting suspicious. She started hearing a voice in Gon's room that didn't belong to him. She would hear a different laughter too. She didn't like to pry into Gons life but she started to get worried.

While to two boy where chatting she decided she wanted to go look for herself. Unfortunately for her, Killuas good sense of hearing interfered and he quickly changed back into his smaller form before she could see him. " Huh? Killua-" he was cut off when he say Mito opening the door.

"Just coming to check on you." She said while looking around the room. " Oh okay!" Gon said picking the cat up and setting him on the floor. "I'll just be playing with Killua then. She nodded and closed the door.

Killua should have been more careful. He turned back not realising Mito was outside of the room. She quickly opened the door to see the white haired boy. Mito gasped and turned to Gon.

"Who is this?!" She yelled. Killua groaned and covered his ears. "Hm?" Hummed Gon, "It's Killua." Mito stared at both Gon and killua. "You mean..He's neko..?" Gon nodded with a small smile on his face.

"Oh thank goodness.." Killua looked up confused. "I thought I was hearing things." Gon giggled a little and looked at Killua. "I found out he was a neko awhile ago too."

After talking to Mito for a little she finally left the room to go to bed. Gon and Killua both had an awkward silence for awhile before Killua spoke up."Hey so uh..About your aunt.." Gon looked at killua.

"She's fine with me staying here right?" Killua asked. Gon smiled, and nodded "She really likes guests. So I doubt that she would mind." Killua smiled and yawned a little.

He transformed and hopped on the little bed. And quickly fell asleep. Gon got up, turned off the light and when to sleep too. Hoping tomorrow would be a good day.

-----------------

End of Chapter 11