Chapter 6

After a while, he got up and headed to Gon's room. He opened the door and made his way to the sleeping boy. Yet again, he was sleeping peacefully. Like he didn't have to worry about anything. Like he didn't know he had an assassin in his house. The Neko chuckled, " I admire you Gon." He said in a whisper.

-------------------------------------------

Gon had woken up a few hours later. He stretched then got up off his bed. Heading to his closet he noticed one of his T-shirts was missing. He walked away from his closet and looked around, he finally noticed Killua wasn't there. Gon started walking to the door when he opened it the sound of glass shattering filled the whole house. Gob quickly ran down the stairs he saw Killua staring at the floor, glass everywhere.

He looked up and panic struck Killua, "I-I...Uhm," He stuttered trying to make up an excuse. Gon just started to pick up the glass silently. "I'm sorry," Killua mumbled. Gon looked up and smiled. "It's alright!" Gon said in a cheerful voice. 'What was that all about?' Killua thought as he started to help Gon pick up the glass. Once they were done, Gon sat Killua down, "Sooo wanna tell me why there was a broken glass on the floor?" Killua bit his lip nervously. "Well, I- uh. Bumped into a table..." Gon looked confused. What did he say?

"What? I couldn't hear you." Killua looked at the floor, I bumped into a table." Killua said. Gon giggled and smiled, "It's alright!" Killua glanced at Gon. Killua could feel his face heat up. He looked away quickly, wondering why his heart was racing. 'Why do I feel like this?!' Killua glanced at Gon who was grabbing bowls. "Is cereal okay?" Gon asked looking over his shoulder. Killua nodded. The younger boy watched Gon make the cereal, it wasn't all that interesting, but whatever. Gon gave Killua a bowl and sat down. Gon started eating, thinking about what to do today.

"Hey killua" the white-haired kid looked at the other. "Wanna go walk around the town today?" Killua looked at Gon smiled, "Y-yeah sure!"

-----------------------------

End of Chapter 6