Chapter 1

"Lisaaaaa....!!! Get your body off your bed now. I've woken you up for the... I don't even know how many times."

A middle-aged woman shouted while preparing some food on the dining table.

She walked up to the third steps and started yelling again.

"Lisa...!! I swear to God I will break down your door and drag you down."

Meanwhile, inside the room, a girl stretched her body lazily, "Yeah... Yeah... mom.... I'm up...!!"

"Get prepare and get down here immediately...!!"

"Yessssss, mooommmmm........!!!" Lisa finally got up and sat on her bed. She ruffled her messy hair, "Uughhhh....!!! I hate mornings."

She then went to bathroom and prepared herself for school. Yes, school... a place that she actually hates, nevertheless she can't help but to go there regularly.
.
.
.
.
.

"Don't you remember this is your first day at your new school?" Mrs. Manoban placed two toasts and scrambled eggs on Lisa's plate.

"Well, what's so special about this new school?? Same lessons, boring."

Slap...!! Mrs. Manoban slapped her daughter's arm.

"Aww....!! Mommmm...."

"Just remember what would your father do to you if you messed up again at your new school. We moved here to start a new life for you, for us. Now stop talking and finish your breakfast!! Don't be late on your first day."

"Can I get my motorbike back?"

"No..!! Besides, I sold it already."

"What??!! Then how can I go to school?"

"We've talked about this, Lisa. The school isn't far from here. You have two perfect legs. Use them."

Lisa heaved a sigh. Disappointed was expressed on her beautiful face.

"Till when do I have to serve this punishment?"

"Until you can prove to us that you're trustworthy enough."

"Huh...!! I'm leaving now."

Lisa got up from her seat angrily, grabbed her backpack, stomped her feets leaving her new home.

It's ain't a new house actually, it's her grandparents house. She and her mother moved into the house just a few days ago. After Lisa's grandma, the mother of Mr. Manoban to be exact, died years ago, the house was remain empty. Finally Mr and Mrs. Manoban decided to moved to this town, called Dasan-in. A small town far from the capital city.

Lisa actually only lives with her mother. Her father, a soldier who is currently having a duty at Lebanon joining the UN peacekeeping troops. He's been there for 8 months. This is why Mr. Manoban considered asking his wife and his only daughter to stay at his mother's house as he can't be with them for now rather than renting an apartment at Seoul which is also quite expensive.

Sunny morning with its gentle breeze blowing Lisa's short hair. She plugged on her earphones and swung her steps towards her new school, Choegoui Lideo High School.

It's not like because she felt unfamiliar with this place. She had been here before. She sometimes spent her holidays here. But it was when she was in elementary school. When her grandparents were still alive. Now that everything about this town is different for her. She used to be able to find and get whatever she wanted in Seoul, but not here. No cinemas, no malls, no fancy cafes. And what she needed most, there's no boxing gym.

Yes, Lisa wants to be a boxer. Of course her mother and father didn't allow her to become a boxer. But this rebellious girl never really listened to her parents. This is also one of the reasons they moved to the city of Dasan-in, to limit Lisa's socializing.
.
.
.
.
.