Chapter 9

Now the Biology class is on going, Lisa doesn't pay attention to what her teacher is teaching. She looked out the classroom window. Seeing the fallen leaves down from the branches. The trees swayed where the wind was blowing.

Lisa is still thinking about her dinner date last night with Jennie. She doesn't know until what time she smiling endlessly until she finally fell asleep.

Even when she went to school and passed Jennie's house this morning, she kept staring at the balcony and window of Jennie's room without stopping grinning.

Her heart has been stolen with a gorgeous creature named Jennie. And imagining her always succeeded in making Lisa not stop smiling without her realizing it.

Jisoo, who had been watching Lisa, shook her head, "Lunatic." She uttered.

Even when the bell rang, Lisa didn't realize it. Her gaze is still focus on the outside.

"Lisa, are you going to the canteen?" Asked Rosé which of course Lisa ignored.

"Lisa?" Rosé called Lisa one more time, poking her arm.

But Lisa still ignored her.

"Your friend is crazy, smart kid. She's been smiling along the biology class. Let me help to bring her back."

Jisoo kicked Lisa's chair hard, making Lisa shocked and angry. She immediately turned around in a flash and snapped at Jisoo.

"What's your problem with me, Jisoo?!"

Jisoo just chuckled in response to Lisa's anger.

"What is your problem, lunatic? You were smiling all the time. Your friend called you. I only helped her to wake you from your stupid daydreams."

Lisa snorted in annoyance. She wanted to punch Jisoo, but she realized that she had been drowning herself in her reverie all along.

"Yes, Rosé?" Lisa turned her gaze to Rosé.

"Canteen?"

"Yeah sure why not? I think I need a fresh drink."
Rosé smiled at Lisa's answer. She then grabbed Lisa's hand and dragged Lisa with her. Lisa just frowned, staring at her hand in Rosé's grasp.
.
.
.
.
.

As usual, they sat across from each other. Lisa sipped her cold drink through a straw.

"Is what Jisoo said right, Lisa?" Rosé asked Lisa as she chewed her food.

"About what?"

"You were daydreaming during Biology class?"

"Huh? Well, yes ... maybe."

"Do you have a problem? Share it with me, I'm listening."

"No, Rosé. I'm fine." Lisa Smiled. "Thank you anyway."

"Anytime." Rosé grinned playfully with her cheeks puffed cause the food in her mouth.

"Lisa, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it, Rosé?"

"Did you meet your friend who disappeared last night?"

"Yeah, she suddenly popped next to me."

"I think your friend is really a ghost. Suddenly comes and disappears." Rosé chuckled as did Lisa.

"I think you're right. But, how can a ghost as beautiful as Nini?"

"Nini?"

"Yes, my friend's name is Nini."

Rosé nodded while fixing a strain of her hair behind her ear.