Chapter 38

"Just bring her to girls' restroom." Every step she took towards the restroom, Jisoo's words kept hanging in Rosé's mind. She was walking side by side with Yeji. With a small of a lie, she finally managed to get Yeji to follow her.

"After you." Rosé slightly opened the restroom door and gesturing Yeji to come in.

"You sure you want to talk to me here? In the restroom?" Yeji asked quietly.

"Yes. I told you I need to talk to you very very privately. Here's the perfect place. There won't be many people. Even when someone is in, she won't notice what we're truly doing here."

"Okay." Yeji waltzed into girls' restroom without Rosé following her. Once Yeji was in, without saying another words Rosé closed the door. Her gripped on the door knob was firm.

"Hey, what the hell. Rosé....!!" Yeji yelled in annoyance.

"I'm sorry, Yeji." Rosé replied behind the door. A look of guilt and pity crossed her features.

Yeji was more surprised when she found two familiar faces to her were showing themselves as if they were waiting for her presence.

"Jisoo?" Lisa?" Yeji looked at both of girls confused. "What are you doing here?"

No answer from the girls. Lisa locked the door from inside not to let anyone interrupt their business. The fact just happened in front of Yeji was making Yeji panic. Even her breathing was quicken.

"Relax, Yeji. I just want to talk to you privately. That's why I asked Rosé to take you here."

"What's this all about?" Yeji asked in a shaky voice as Jisoo came closer to her. No one wanted to have trouble with Jisoo for sure. Her mother was one of the worker at Jisoo's father company. Definitely she didn't want to risk her mother's job. Had she known it was Jisoo she was coming to meet, she would had never let Rosé persuaded her.

"I'll just straight to the point." Jisoo set a serious look and made Yeji gave her attention on her. "I want you just to be honest, okay? So that we can finish this conversation soon."

Yeji replied with a curt okay.

"Yeji, I know what had Mr. Lee did to you all this time. He did something inappropriate, immoral thing to you, didn't he?"

Yeji was shocked, but she decided to keep her mouth shut, fearing she would said something wrong.

"No need to hide it. I can tell that I am right seeing from your face reaction."

Yeji was speechless, no right words coming to her mind.

"Look, Yeji. I know everything because he didn't only do this to you."

"W-what's the point of this conversation?" Yeji asked softly. She bit down on the bottom lip nervously.

"I want you to help me. I want to set him up. I want to expose his lewd behaviour. The whole people, especially in this school need to know about this. And technically, it will help you too to free yourself from that monster."

Yeji stared blankly at Jisoo, still didn't understand what Jisoo actually wanted.

"I want you to go to him and let him to do whatever those inappropriate behaviour to you. We're going to set a camera which will record everything."

"W-what?!" You're saying... you want me- you want me to-"

"In simpler term, yes that's what I want-"