Chapter 24

Lisa opened her eyes, there was a sound of the door bell. Half awake, she heard voices travell across the outside of her room to her ears. Jennie peeked from a small hole on the door.

"It's Rosé and Jisoo outside."

Lisa looked at the time from her phone, it's a quarter past nine pm. She had maybe more than two hours sleep. Another door bell rang, and other voice calling her name join in.

She swung her legs off the bed on to the cold floor. Slide sandals on her feets, idly walking to the front door.

"What?" The first word which came out of Lisa's mouth to welcome Rosé and Jisoo.

"Wake up, you lovesick puppy." Rosé made her way inside Lisa's room. She opened the small fridge and took out a can of cold drink. She then flopped herself in an armchair.

"Yeah, make yourself like at your fucking own room."

"Where's Jennie?" Jisoo sat on the bedside and earned pointed finger from Lisa.

"Besides you."

"Ooh..." Jisoo can't help herself but smile to an empty space besides her.

"Hi, Chu."

"What's this?!" Rosé shouted a little after the liquid inside the can was hitting her throat. She then read the notes in it. "100% Pure Natural Fruit Juice Drink. Avocado juice with cherry. Yuck...!!" Rosé put the can on the table. Her coughing rolled over. She grabbed a bottle of mineral water immediately. She gaggled, and ran to bathroom to rinse her mouth.

"A moment of life when smart girl lost her brain." Lisa threw her body back on bed with her legs still dangling over the bed.

"Go take a shower." The back of Jennie's fingers stroke gently down Lisa's cheek.

"In any moment, Nini. Someone is owning the bathroom now."

The noise of Rosé cough rattling filled the bathroom.

"What happened to her?" Jisoo was feeling uncertain and anxious about Rosé continuous cough.

"She dislikes avocado." Lisa facing the ceiling with eyes closed.

"Allergy?"

"Sort of."

Jisoo get off the bed, decided to check on Rosé. Deep worry lines etched on her eyes.

"How was your sleep? Good?" Jennie kissed Lisa's nose and stroke her face.

"Very." Lisa opened her eyes and smiled when she saw her lover's face was just inches away from hers. "I had a good, relaxing sleep since I'm lying in bed with a beautiful girl whom I really love."

"Oh well, if you really like it, then the beautiful girl would love to accompany you in bed any time you want."

"Wow, you're offering?"

"I am."

"Cool."

Jennie leaned her face in close and their lips were nearly touching.

"Why the hell is such of drink serverd?!"

Jennie made a quick gesture getting off from Lisa when Rosé's rant howling the room. Jisoo following her behind, didn't give any answer to Rosé question.

Lisa lifted her body up, walked to the table besides the armchair couch.

"Next time use your reading ability before grabbing a drink."

"I did read it, I saw the cherry image in it. That's why I drank it."

Lisa grabbed Rosé's fruit juice, held it up. She took two gulps from the can.