Chapter 19

The scent of foods, drinks blended into one quite large room, following by Bruno Mars singing his Just The Way You Are.

Four girls gathered in one table. They began with their discussion. Several dishes and colorful drinks laid on the table to tasted. Those have all been placed on their table by a male waiter.

"We can talk while eating. And have to be serious, we can not prolong our investigation." Jisoo picked a fried chicken thigh from her plate, tear a strip off it.

"Hello, don't you think we're not serious all this time?" Rosé wave her right hand in front of Jisoo. "I spared my time for you guys. And still yet you consider that I am not serious." She digged in harshly her spoon into a bowl contains of yellow gravy. The smell of spices and chillies coming of it.

"I was just saying. What's wrong with you?! " Jisoo's face turned a little tense.

"Maybe she's just too tired, Jisoo. And hungry. Please control your temper. Don't get mad easily." Lisa whom always being the mediator still didn't touch her food.

"Fine." Jisoo chewed the chicken slowly while calming herself down.

"Why don't you eat?" Jennie's finger directed at the dish of brown flesh on Lisa's plate.

"I'm too lazy to cut it. Will you do that for me?"

"Well, I don't mind at all. But the people here should be mind, seeing a flying fork and knife." Giggled.

"Yeah, you're right." Lisa grabbed a fork and a cutting knife which laid neatly beside her plate.

"What were you talking with Jennie?" Jisoo asked Lisa. The massive eyes of hers filled with curiosity.

"Nothing, we were only talking about the food."

"Ooh..."

"Eat well." Jennie smiled and her hand stroke Lisa's face.

"Uhum...." Lisa nodded and smiled back.

The room is not really crowded. One or two waitresses walked around with trays on their hands as if guards patrol around.

"You should tell us more, Jen." Jisoo looked at an empty space opposite her. All open eyes and open mouth.

"Like what?"

"Jennie asked, like what?"

"I don't know... Maybe some people whom you think dislike you."

"Or other students who dislike you." Rosé spooned a potato chunk with the gravy. The chilli heat sears her mouth. She then took several gulps of soda water from her can.

"Yeah... other students." Jisoo looked at Rosé while put the chicken bones into her plate.

"Do you have a mind who, Nini?"

"Ahmmm..." Jennie sat straight, narrow eyes.

"What about Irene?" Rosé picked up a shrimp with the gravy again. More burning. Somehow, it didn't stop her to take bites.

"You like accusing everyone, don't you?" Jisoo whispered to Rosé.

Both Jisoo and Rosé stared at each other for a long moment.

"Only those who deserve."

"Is that right?"

"Yes." Rosé picked the almost empty can up from in front of her and sipped it. "I'm loving this coke."

"You can have more."

Both of them broke their gaze by smiling. Rosé nodded.

"Do you think there's something between them? You can see how they were gazing each other." Jennie leaned her head on Lisa's shoulder and stared at two girls in front of her.