Chapter 28

"Seulgi." Jisoo called up behind the steering wheel.

A girl with a long silky hair falls over her shoulders, narrow eyes squinting, little confuse.
Her lips part so slightly with her smile when she looked at Jisoo's profile who was in the driver seat.

"Jisoo?"

"Yes, it's me. Where will you go?"

"Aah, I'm going to buy some stuffs."

"Come on in, I'll take you."

"No, it's okay. I'll just walk. It's not far."

"Come on, Seulg. Lets find breakfast too. We didn't meet for quite long, did we?"

Seulgi looked at Jisoo and twitched her eyebrows and then the corner of her lips then nodded.

"Alright."

Jisoo nodded with her almost indiscernible smile as she managed to persuade Seulgi to accept her invitation

"We have her, Jen."

Jisoo looked at the invisible creature sitting in the back seat through the rear view mirror.

"I never doubt your ability, Chu."

Jisoo's car smoothly rolled over under the whitening morning sun.

"What are you doing here? You're ditching school, aren't you?"

"You know me."

Seulgi gazed sideways at Jisoo while shaking her head.

"Then how can you suddenly reach here?"

"I was just roaming around. Well, kinda spending my useless time. And maybe find breakfast."

"I believe there's breakfast served in your mansion."

"It's not a mansion."

"It is more like a mansion for me. Your front yard is bigger than my house." Giggled.

"Well-" Jissoo shrugged her shoulders. "But there are no good foods in that mansion. Toast, jam, Nutella, eggs, sausages. Or milk and cereal. Nah-" Jisoo shook her head while driving faster to the traffic-free road.

"No good foods. Right... " Seulgi still giggled slightly with Jisoo's answer.

"Lets get your stuffs first, Seulg. And have the breakfast after."

"Okay."

"Where will you buy the stuff?"

"Ahmm... The Kim's."

"The Kim's? O-okay."

The car was following some blocks along the street, find its way to reach the place where Seulgi wants.
Pulling the clutch into neutral, Jisoo stopped not too close with The Kim's.

"I'll just wait here. Is it okay, Seulg? Mr and Mrs.Kim know me and my father well. I don't want them to see me ditching the school."

"Yes- yes, sure."

Seulgi turned and looked at Jisoo before she climbed down, "Do you perhaps want something to buy, Chu?"

"Nah, I'm good."

"I won't be long."

"Take your time."

Seulgi hurried away leaving Jisoo who was still staring at her through the windscreen and went into the entrance of the minimarket.

"Jennie, it's your parents supermarket. You're not following her, right? Give me a sign."

Leaning her body forward, grabbing Jisoo's phone upon the dashboard. Jennie typed some lines and showed it to Jisoo.