Chapter 36

"So, it means we need some stuffs like a camera. A spy camera which is very small that we can hide it, make it as invisible as it can. We don't want anyone to notice it. And plus will be so flexible when we find a not so wide spot to place it. And a voice recorder as well." Lisa perked up, telling everything they might be needed. She grinned nice and wide after. Proud with her idea which seemed her friends accepted it.

"Is there any sort of camera?" Jisoo asked with uncertainty. She raised a single, sceptical eyebrow.

"I have no idea." Lisa said, shrugging.

"I think there is a mini hidden camera." Rosé grabbed the corn chips jar. Hug it as if it will run away from her. "There are many for sale on line."

"Wireless mini camera recorder. Yeah... There are such of camera."

"Jennie thought so." Lisa confirmed.

"Oh really?" Jisoo appeared a little unsure. "I'll check it." She muttered as she rummaged in her jeans jacket pocket for her smartphone. When she finally got it out, she started to browse, searching for the mini hidden camera on line.

Lisa scooted forward to Jisoo, peeking at the phone. She squealed in an overly excited yell when she saw there are many preferences of mini hidden portable camera recorder. The whole face brightened.

"Look how excited my girlfriend is?" Jennie chuckled, stared long and hard towards Lisa's mighty passion.

Rosé took a swig of her banana milk. She swallowed then said, "I told you." A faint smile tugging at the edge of Rosé's lips.

"There are so many. Which one should we buy?" The words rushed out of Rosé's mouth following by a sound of crunchy chips crashed with her teeth.

"The most expensive one of course. It will be the best." Jisoo was scrolling up her phone. Her gaze glued on the screen as her eyes were searching the best one.

"She always think that the best one is the most expensive one. When I doubt it. Not all stuffs are like that."

"Rich kid. I wonder how much money she has in her bank account."

"You cannot even able to count them." Jennie stated. Small giggle escaped her mouth.

Lisa looked over at her girlfriend, with 'I'm not surprise' expression.
"If it makes you confused, why don't you buy the whole products?" She spoke, giving Jisoo a teasing smile.

Jisoo rolled her eyes and scoffing at Lisa's ridiculousness. "I'm rich, I can buy these all but I'm not stupid enough to do such things."

Lisa looked as if she wanted to argue, but she kept her mouth shut instead.

"What do you think about this one?" Jisoo showed an image of mini camera recorder to Rosé.

Rosé's eyes narrowed. "Honestly, I know nothing about this stuff." She said after a moment of silence.

"None of us know about this kind of stuff. Maybe we can ask someone else." A reassuring tone came out from Lisa. A serious frown made its way to her face as she waiting for Jisoo to react.

Jisoo's eyes tore away from the phone and landed on Lisa. "Right. I think that's a very good idea. I'm going to ask my father's friend who were handling the whole cctv at my house."

"Great...!! We can just leave it to the expert." A cocky smile draw on Lisa's face. Somehow, again she was feeling satisfied with herself and her ideas. She returned her attention to Jennie and found there was a sweet smile on the girlfriend soft lips. She frowned, "What?"