Chapter 4

It's Sunday, certainly Lisa is overwhelming by happiness since she doesn't have to go to school. But that doesn't mean she decided to wake up late.

Lisa is indeed a strange girl, she hates getting up early on week days, but always gets up early on holidays. Yes, because she will go jogging in the morning.

When in Seoul, if she didn't go to the boxing gym she would always jog in the afternoon everyday. And never missed jog in the morning on her day off.

But for almost a week here she has never been jogging in the afternoon. Her spirit and energy had dropped because there's no boxing gym in this town.

And this morning, is the first time she's doing it. She jogged all the way from her house to the park and went home again.

As usual she always stared at Mr. Kim's window whenever she passed the house. Since that night she had never seen the girl behind the window again. That girl is still remain mystery to her.

"Moommm ...." She shouted as soon as she entered the house.

She then did a few push-ups, followed by a few other exercises.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you shouting inside your own house?"

"What are you cooking today?"

"I hasn't cooked yet. Let me occasionally relax and enjoy holiday." Lisa's mother said as she sat on the couch and played her cellphone.

"Eeh ?? Then what will I eat?"

"We'll eat outside later." Her mother replied briefly without adverting her eyes from the phone screen. She looks so serious and sometimes she giggled or laughed.

"What are you watching? Why do you seem so serious?"

"Mr. Queen." Again she answered shortly.

"What is Mr. Queen?"

"K-Drama."

"Hmmm ..." Lisa then laid down on the floor.

"Mom, did dad call us since we moved here?"

"Not yet."

"What ?! It's been a week."

"He must be busy. Doesn't have time to call us."

"That's why I don't want to be in the army like him. Forgetting his own family, his wife, his daughter."

Bug ... !! Lisa's mother threw a couch cushion at her.

"Aww ... mommm ...." Lisa whined.

"He's serving the country, you stupid kid."

"But he forgot his family." Lisa denied. "Wouldn't it be better to be a boxer?"

"What is the good side to be a boxer? Your face and body are all covered with wounds. Be like other girls. Marry a rich man, isn't that good for your future?"

"Mom, I don't need a rich man because I'm going to be a rich girl."

"Whatever you say, Lisa. I wonder why you want to be a boxer, even though none of our family is getting involved with boxing world."

"Well, wouldn't it be great if I became the pioneer?"

"Lisa, when will you realize that boxing is for men?"

"Who said that? Laila Ali is a world champion boxer. And she is a woman."

"Her father Muhammad Ali was a boxer too. Boxing is been in her blood."

"Well, Crhisty Martin, Mia St John, Anne Wolfe, Rounda Rou-'

"For God's sake Lisa, who the hell are they?! I don't know them. And I don't care as well. Everything is clear, NO BOXING. And you disturbed my K-Drama time with this nonsense conversation. Now, go to your room and bath. We're gonna find some breakfast. "