Epilogue

Four years passed, Lisa was now part of The Republic of South Korea Air Force. As her father wanted her to be  in the military, she chose to enter the Air Force. That was how the way she can communicate with Jennie. When she was flying high in the sky, she felt that it was the time for her and Jennie met.

Serving the country made her had to part with her mother and father. But at least she didn't feel too worry as her mom was helping Mrs. Kim to manage the supermarket.

Since Jennie's case reinvestigated, some of female students finally committed to give confessions about Mr. Lee's lewd behaviour to them. And with all the evidences, the principal got punishment
imprisonment for a definite term of 9 years because of he committed an act of sexual assault to girls under age.

While Miss. Jung, she was found guilty of committing the crime of murder and persecution. The judiciary sentenced her 20 years sentenced.

Mr. Lee's wife left the town along with her children. She couldn't handle the embarrassment she got for her family. And she decided to sell the school. No one was able to buy it but Mr. Kim, Jisoo's father. It was Jisoo who forced her father to buy the school. Her father granted her wish as Jisoo promised that she would study hard so that she would graduated from High School and continued her study to a University.

There was nothing Mr. Kim wanted but Jisoo's future. He eventually bought the school and with Jisoo's suggestion, he chose Jennie's father to be the principal. That was why Lisa's mom decided to help Jennie's mother in managing the supermarket. Besides, now that Lisa wasn't living with her no more. So, being with Mrs. Kim was something that really meaningful for her and for Mrs. Kim as well.

While Jisoo, she continued her study at Australia as Rosé was also continuing her study there. After the incident, Rosé's parents wanted her to return to Australia after her graduation.

Both Jisoo and Rosé went to the same University. Rosé took Law major, while Jisoo, she took Business Management. Although it was already four years passed, Rosé still couldn't accept Jisoo's love. But Jisoo never gave up. At least, now Rosé was more opened up to Jisoo. She didn't reject nor deny the love that Jisoo expressed to her.
.
.
.
.
.

Moving from Gyeryong where the main base of The Air Force to Daegu, was something that Lisa really wanted. Although Daegu was smaller base, but it was nearer to her hometown, Dasan-in. It was easier for her to go home, visiting her parents and Jennie's parents as well.

So, there she stood in front of a building. 'Simply Fresh' written in a comic font above the glass shop front. A sign reading OPEN hung on the glass door.
It was a laundry shop.

Lisa tugged her sweat pants higher, adjusting her green army shirt. Gripping a big bag in her strong hand, she pushed the glass door. The chirping of the bell was a note that someone just came in. Shiny white tiles covered the floor. And sound of a woman welcomed her.

"Welcome!!!" It was a cheerfur voice within excitement.

Lisa looked around but no one to be found. Only the sound of the woman with no physical presence. But it didn't bother her as a familiar scent pulled her to in,  like a magnet.

She marched over to a shelf where she can see various of washing powder or liquid. And some air fresheners, car perfume as well.

"I'm sorry, can you wait for seconds? I'll be back soon."

The sound of the woman echoed the room again. Lisa simply replied, "It's fine. I can wait." Without even looking at the woman as she was busy finding the scent.