Chapter 25

"This is Irene." Jisoo introduced a beautiful girl with her shiny black long hair to Lisa.

Irene offered her hand, Lisa took it. They were announcing their names with the smiles appears genuinely at the corners of their lips.

"Hi, Irene. Long time no see." Jennie greeted, throwing her gummy smile which of course Irene didn't return.

"Shall we go now?" Jisoo smiled before dragging her feets, leading the others opening door where the van is ready for them at the drop zone.

"Ahmm... Irene, is it okay for you to sit next to the driver? I mean your the map here." Jisoo asked carefully, lips smiling, not wanting Irene to feel offended.

"Yes, sure. No problem, Miss. Jisoo."

"I told you, just call me Jisoo. We're friends. We're not at workplace. Besides, this is a friendly lunch." Still smiling Jisoo helped to open the front door for Irene.

"Yes, Jisoo." Irene's hair fell across one eye while the other gazed at Jisoo. She pushed her hair behind her ear, stepping one leg onto the car. The other girls emplace to their usual positions.

The car started pulling off, slides into the slow-moving traffic. The noon was not that hot. The sun heat was warm since the clouds covering it in burning the earth.

"Where will we go?" Rosé blinked and looked from the window, wondering where she was being taken.

"A Korean barbecue restaurant." Irene stole a quick sideways glance at Rosé and looked forward again.

"Don't worry, Rosé. I believe Irene will take us to a place with good foods." Lisa openly smirked, put her sunglasses over her eyes.

"My super cool girlfriend." Jennie leaned closer to Lisa. Her lips reached Lisa's cheek. And a smile appeared briefly at the corners of Lisa's lips.

The car moving slower as Irene asked the driver. Then it pulled off the road and onto the forecourt of a building.

Two attractive dark-haired girls dressed in all black welcomed the girls when they walk in the glass doors. The smell of grilled meat, the bittersweet chillies and sauces rushed through their senses of smell as they entered the main room. Wooden chairs with soft mattress and tables furnished the room. Several pictures of gardens full of flowers decorated the walls. They're all colorful.

Most of the tables were already occupied. People sat around the table, they were laughing, chatting while enjoying the dishes.

"This way." The waitress said. She took the girls to a table in a not so large private room which is more cozy. She took the reserved note on the table, saying something to the girls. The girls nodded their heads as return and she smiled at them before leaving the room.

"It's a cool place." Rosé said, stomach was rumbling.

"And it's an 'all you can eat' restaurant, so you can eat as much as you want." Jisoo smiled, her face was calm and relax staring at the cute hungry girl opposites her.

"Oh wow, I love it here." Rosé said, big toothy smile and eyes glint.

"Me too." Lisa replied.

"No place can't beat it." Added Rosé in affirmative.

"Not even J & J?" Asked Lisa, one eyebrow raised. Trying to tease Rosé.

"Of course- I mean J & J is a great place too. It's also an all you can eat cafe when you go there with the owner." Rosé darted her eyes to Jisoo while giggling. And she got another giggles from the other girls.