39: Endeavor's Agency

Selene's POV

"Good luck with your provisional license training course! I'm sure you'll do well!" I told Katsuki cheerily as he was packing his costumes. 

"Tch. Of course, I would, dumbass. I'll definitely show them that I'll become the number one hero and slay that fucking test!" He proudly said while gesturing "I'll cut your throat". We're in his dorm and I was sitting on his bed watching him prepare his stuff. 

I chuckled, "Well, then." I stood up, "I better go prepare now too. I still need to go to Endeavor's agency." I walked towards the door.

"Wait!" 

"Hmm?" I looked back at him. 

"W-where's my fucking...u-uhm...grr..." I tilted my head slightly to the side. 

"Your...?" I trailed. 

"My fucking...g-good luck k-kiss!!" He snapped. 

I smiled at him, "I think there's no need for that. You said it yourself, you'll slay that test. I can see that you're confident enough." I said secretly teasing him. 

"W-what?!" 

I smirked, "Wish me luck then!" I turned around and hold the doorknob when suddenly, Katsuki grabbed my hand and forced me to face him, and pinned me against the door gripping both of my wrists. 

"Kiss me, you dumbass. Do I have to fucking say it twice?!" He said in a low husky voice. His face was half an inch away from mine, I can smell his sweet scent, and oh boy, it was making my heart leaps like crazy. 

"N-no..." 

He grinned, "Good. Now be a good girl and let me fucking kiss my baby." With that, he hungrily claimed my mouth. I kissed back with the same ferocity. 

"That was...good..." I said while catching up my breath. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. I rested my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. 

"We both have a long day ahead of us. Let's do our best, okay?" I looked at him and smiled. 

"You bet we'll do, Shitty Brat" He smugly said then hugged me, I hugged him back. 

>>>FAST FORWARD>>>

I'm in front of Endeavor's agency now, and to be honest, I'm very nervous. Knowing that Endeavor is one the most intimidating hero there is, I don't even know how to approach him. 

Endeavor's Hero Agency is, admittedly, a rather opulent skyscraper-style structure with multiple floors. The front entrance is decorated with a stylized flaming "E" for Endeavor. I couldn't expect more since he's one of the wealthiest heroes as well. 

I took a deep breath and step inside. 

"Hi! You must be Hinata, Selene! I'm Kamiji, Moe. I'll be taking care of you today!" I was greeted by a young woman with copper flame green hair, big dark eyes, and pointy teeth. I smiled politely at her. I believe she was in her early twenties.

"Nice to meet you, Kamiji-san! I'm looking forward to working with you!" I cheerily said. She gestured for me to go with her inside. 

While inside the elevator, she would tell me things about the internship, how to do this, how to do that, and I would also ask her what kind of a boss Endeavor is, so I could somehow prepare myself.

"Just to be frank with you, Endeavor is only interested in training his son, Shoto.  So you probably will work with us instead! Also, it's pretty rare to see him teaching anyone besides his son." She told me.