4: Brawl

Selene's POV 

Those villains began to attack us all together. My reflexes were quick when a villain tried to punch me I immediately dodge it and throw one punch on his rib and one knee kick to the stomach. I expect him to still move and attack me but he coughed blood then he knocked out to my surprise. 

What a weak creature. Well, that attack of mine is enough to render a person incapable.  

That's what I did to the other first batch of villains, physical combat. I only use spells when I am losing. I just have to make them unconscious then I'll be good. I punch them in the parts of the body that were dangerous when hit. In some instances, it may be lead them to death--if they're that weak. One strong punch to the rib and a strong kick in the neck. 

Although, it would be much fun and exciting if I use my blades with me, hidden within my costume. However, I'm afraid Kirishima and Bakugo will be frightened to see how hostile I could be fighting with real villains. 

I am not that super strong therefore, I still have minor bruises on my body. But eventually, they will be healed with the help of a healing spell. 

More villains are approaching. As for Bakugo and Kirishima, they are perfectly fine fighting those other rascals. I compose myself and attack those villains around me--three of them. I was effortlessly moving my body to block and attack. I used my energy to summon my sword. 

(The sword looks like this 👇👇👇)

I make sure that I was graceful and coordinated with my weapon as if we are one

I make sure that I was graceful and coordinated with my weapon as if we are one. Perfectly executing different styles of fighting put into one move. I made sure that my aim is precise and sharp. 

After we defeated those villains, the three of us gathered. "Hinata-chan your fighting skills were sugoii! Especially the way you swing your sword! I didn't even know you have a sword all this time! You totally defeated those villains on your own!"Kirishima exclaimed. 

I smiled at him. Both of them are fighting together. Kirishima was so persistent in helping Bakugo to defeat the villains. I do not know why. 

"Thank you! You as well! Your hardening was a-ma-zing!"I gave him two thumbs up. I looked at Bakugo and he was glaring at me as if I did something cruel. What did I do now? All that he's doing is to glare at me as if I'm doing something wrong! 

"What?" I innocently asked. 

"You." He takes a threatening step towards me. "When you defeated those bastards it doesn't mean your strong. You're still quirkless! It just happens that they are weaker than you! You can never surpass me! YOU HEAR ME?! NEVER!!"He cruelly said then walks away. 

"Oi Bakugo! That's not manly bro! I'm really sorry Hinata-chan for what Bakugo has said. He doesn't mean that--"

"I MEAN IT YOU FCKERS!" He yelled. I looked at him with a straight face. I assume that he's just threatened because he just saw that I am not weak at all. What a pain in the ass.