5

Selene's POV

"In addition to capturing them, they're almost all uninjured. Ah, kids nowadays are amazing. Their quirks were absolutely incredible, making our image as League of Villains bad." The weird guy said. He then turned to that creature. "Nomu." 

In an instant, even if it's still trapped in Todoroki's ice it managed to regain its composure. Cutting its arm in the process. Even though his body is broken he's still moving!

"Get back, everyone!" All Might yelled at us. 

Another mind-blowing thing happened, that nomu can regenerate! 

"His quirk wasn't shock absorption?" All Might exclaimed. 

"I didn't say that was all he had." That Shaggy villain mocked, "this is his super-regeneration. Nomu has been modified to take you at 100%. He's a super-efficient human sandbag." 

Everyone was alerted. At any time now that nomu could attack us. We can't take our guard down. 

"First, we need to get our gate back. Go, Nomu."  

Their gate...Bakugo!!

The nomu turned his attention to Bakugo and tried to attack him. Suddenly, a gigantic gust of wind knocked us all. I can't see anything due to how strong the wind is.

I can feel like anytime soon I will be taken away by this wind. Everything happened so fast! I can barely see anything! 

The next thing we knew Bakugo was with us now and All Might had taken his place. 

"Do you not know how to hold back?!" All Might said. 

These villains! Why are they even here? Why did they even want to kill the Symbol of Peace? What...could possibly be the reason for all of this? 

Suddenly, my head started to throb sorely. I grunted and hold my head in pain. 

As I close my eyes, I saw figures and pictures of a certain...boy, beaten up by someone...and then after that, torn buildings, destroyed towns, people that were killed, and in the center...a man.....

The more I see these things the more severe the pain I feel. I feel like my body suddenly seems so heavy. 

When I opened my eyes, my vision was surrounded by green light. 

"You...Tomura Shigaraki..." I said out of nowhere. I feel like I've lost my mind. Like I was brainwashed or something.

Their attentions were all on me. Especially that Shaggy villain.

"You and your associate will transpire a war against all heroes...a war that would bring darkness and rainiest days...to...everyone...a war where all lives were lost and destroyed...including yours..."

That guy looked surprised. He froze for a second. "You...who..are you..." He asked. 

But before I say anything my vision got blurry, my head is spinning. Before I knew it, everything disappeared. The last thing I heard is my classmates calling my name. 

----------------------

I opened my eyes and saw a white ceiling. I looked around and saw that a was in the infirmary. 

"You're finally awake, thank goodness." Says the nurse, if I'm not mistaken she's Recovery Girl. I got up and my headaches. 

"May I ask what happened to me? How did I end up here?" I politely asked. I can't remember a thing!