6: Forgotten

Selene's POV

After we spent the whole afternoon in the mall, we decided to go home. I feel so worn out though. Who knew being out with two extroverts is this exhausting? 

When I went into my room I immediately got a call from my father, via a hologram calling device. 

"Good afternoon, Papá. " I politely greeted him with a bow. Of course, you can't greet the  King of the Royal house of Stavros and His Majesty of the Crete Island too casually, that would mean you're disrespectful. 

King Cassander George Theodoropoulos Stavros is a cold, intimidating, dangerous, and manipulative ruler. He is domineering and he leads the whole island in a wise and efficient method. He is good to those who deserve his kindness. However, he is cruel to those who are against his principles and beliefs. Not to mention, he is my idol. 

"And to you too, Agapité mou. How are you?" He asked while reading something in his hand. I see he's busy...

I sighed which made him put down what he was holding and looked at me worriedly.

"What's wrong? Something happened, Agapité mou?" 

I told him what happened to me yesterday and about the "incident". I still couldn't remember, so I just told my father what I think or remember somehow. 

"Did you ask Sakamaki?" He asked. 

I nodded, "But he doesn't know what happened to me since we got separated. The only thing he knew is that, I was unconscious. " I told him. 

He just nodded and think about it thoroughly. That's when our youngest sibling came to join us. 

His name is Lucas, he's a toddler. As usual, he always looks sleepy. I giggled, he is sooo cute!!

"Lucass~ Hi baby! I miss you!" I waved at him. 

"Rhey-Rhey..." He said while pointing at me. 

"Rhea," Papá called. 

Rhea Selene Calista Theodoropoulos Stavros is my full name. Papá and Mamá Euthalia--one of my stepmothers, calls me "Rhea". While my siblings and friends call me "Rhey-Rhey" or "Selene". However, our people address me as Princess Calista.

"Hmm?" 

"May I ask, do you still take your pill?" My father asked all of a sudden. Which made me think. 

Did I...?

"I-I...well...I forgot to take it the other day...why?" 

Papá grunts which made me nervous. "Is there any chance that you feel like they're back?" He asked again. 

I think thoroughly...I haven't felt anything since yesterday. 

"No...I think..." I replied hesitantly. Okay, it was indeed foolish of me to forget about taking my pill.

This pill that I'm taking is a medicine that could possibly erase anyone's quirk, permanently. I started taking this last year, I think. 

Papá gathered up scientists all over the world to make this. I can't say it is perfectly done, that the effect shall be complete right away. Especially for my case, where I have more than one quirk...

But they are still making some improvements and give it to me for further examinations. 

"Are you sure you still want to take this, agapité mou? I know you want to completely erase your quirks, but I don't think this is necessary, you know we could help you to master your quirk right?" he said. This is not the first time he tried to stop me from taking this pill. I assume something bad will happen, but I need to take the risks.