16: Training camp

Selene's POV

Training Camp Day 2 (5:30 AM)

I yawned like a hundred times already. Geez, why so early?? I barely even sleep last night! Not even a wink!! All of us were so sleepy and wanted to go back to sleep.

I'm just standing there, half asleep. I leaned toward the closest person to me, which is Mina.

"Ohayo, everyone! Stop slacking off and listen carefully." Aizawa-sensei yelled which made me return to my senses. I quickly straightened up my posture, but I'm still sleepy!

"Today, we will begin your training camp to increase your strengths in earnest. The goal of this training camp is to increase everyone's strength and with that, for everyone to obtain their provisional licenses. It is to prepare you all to face hostilities that are becoming more real by the minute. Proceed carefully." He continued.

"So, Bakugo," He called as he tossed a ball into Bakugo. "Try throwing that." He said.

"This is from the fitness test..." Bakugo said.

"Your previous record, from right after you started school was 705.2 meters. Let's see how much you've improved."

Bakugo stretches his arms before throwing the ball into the air with his quirk.

"Then...Here I go...GO TO HELL!!"

A loud explosion occurs and it caused a strong wind as well.

"709.6 meters," Aizawa-sensei announced. There's only a 4.4-meter difference!

That's...quite not what we expected...It's less than we thought.

Bakugo seems to be so surprised.

I guess we do really need to improve our strengths.

"It's been about three months since you started high school. Through various experiences, you all have definitely improved. However, that improvement has mainly been the mental and technical levels, with some increase in stamina. As you can see, your quirks themselves have not improved that much. That is why we will work on improving your quirk starting today." Aizawa-sensei grinned.

Oh, boy...that's not good...

"It'll be so hard you'll feel like dying, but try not to actually die..."

-----------------------

We all went to our designated place to train our quirks, well, THEIR quirks.

Aizawa-sensei approached me and asked what are my plans for the training, I told him I'll just meditate, train in hand-to-hand combat with the others, and read my spellbooks. I also need to improve my strength and stamina so I told him that as well.

Improve in a way, I have to do intense exercises, develop my fighting skills, swording skills, and such.

And that's what I did. After I meditate, I read my spellbook and tried what I've learned. I did not stop until I master those spells. I also ran around the camp a couple of times.

Everyone was so into it, well they don't have other choices but to give their all. All as in, until they reached their limits. I'm quite worried about them about that. We have to raise our maximum limits! And it is hell!

The class B joined us and they were terrified at how intense and harsh the trainings are.

After a while, I had close combat sparring with Shu and Rehan. It was fun, somehow. Not until I felt so worn out! But that's not the end of it! I still have to train with Tiger, one of the pussycats. Together with Midoriya, we did the Tiger's Bootcamp.