9: FIGHT!!

Selene's POV

Todoroki won against Midoriya, I'm quite surprised to see his fire quirk. The last time I knew, he was aiming not to use his quirk all throughout the sports festival.

I wonder what changed his mind. 

At last...Bakugo's and my fight is happening any time soon. 

"From the hero course, Selene Hinata! Versus! Also from the hero course, Katsuki Bakugo!" Present Mic announced. The crowd cheered excitedly. 

We're both staring at each other intensely. I can feel the intensity of our stares. 

"Woahh, the fight isn't starting yet, but these two here are so intensee~ Ohhhh I'm getting the chills!" Midnight commented. 

I took a deep breath and prepare myself. Bakugo isn't an easy opponent, he's overly competitive not to mention a perfectionist. Even if his actions in the previous rounds were seemed reckless, I can't be complacent. I know, just like Midoriya, he can analyze and calculate his opponent. 

I have to make sure I outsmart him and make my moves unpredictable in order to win. 

"I'll kill you, you weakling," Bakugo said. 

"STAAARRTTT!!" 

As soon as the buzzer came I started attacking Bakugo first. 

"Abfisho Potentia"  That spell allows me to shoot multiple beams in my hands non-stop. Bakugo managed to dodge them, well not all of them, and counter-attack. 

"Damn it!!" 

He tried to attack me by flying for a mid-air attack. I teleported myself and tried to attack him physically. I did what I did to Rehan, I teleport, and while teleporting I attack Bakugo. 

"Ha? Doing the same tricks again won't work on me, Shitty Brat!!" 

Whenever he attacks me with his explosion, I use my shield spell to block it. 

I can't use too much of my mana since it will drain me out in an instant. No, I still have a long way to go. 

I tried to punch him in his side, and I succeeded. He hissed in pain. I glare at him with sharp ferocious eyes. I see, his hand-to-hand combat needs a lot of improvement. Which is advantageous for me. 

"You dare, weakling?!!" he sprinted towards me. 

I dodge his attacks and turned, so basically, his back is on me. I grabbed the chance and pulled the back of his hair hard while my other hand is on his back, trying to take him down. But I failed. He uses his quirk to escape, he didn't care if I got shot by his explosions. I was taken aback. 

"You're one hell of a tough guy, huh?" I grinned and attacked him again. 

However, he let out a huge explosion before I could even touch him in front. It's a good thing that my reflexes are fast and I created a shield just in time. But the explosion was too powerful if broke my shield. 

The impact threw me off but I quickly get a hold of myself and swiftly landed on my feet. 

He quickly ran towards me, I teleported on his back, I make sure that I did that so fast that he can't fight back.

When I was in his back I turned, jumped, and give him a high kick. But to my surprise, he bent down to avoid my attack and he released another explosion. The impact was strong that it flew me off again. Everything happened so fast. I landed on my back, which hurts soo bad. Luckily, I didn't land out of bounce.