23

Bakugo's POV

Damn that stupid frog! Damn her to hell!! It's all her goddamn big mouth's fault I feel embarrassed! Why did I even do that in the first place?! 

God! This is so fucking frustrating! 

How am I supposed to face Shitty brat now?! Damn it! Grr, it can't be helped! I have to fucking take care of her for tonight. So annoying! 

Idiot! You insisted remember?! Damn it! 

I didn't even buy a single shit at the canteen! It's all that damn Shitty Brat's fault! Why does she have to bring that shit up in the first place?! Can't she just forget about it?! 

"Oh? Bakugo! You didn't tell us you're not here! You know how dangerous it is to wander off around at this time!" That damn policeman in front of Shitty Brat's room said as soon as I walked through her room. 

"Tch! I can take care of myself! I don't need your damn protection!" I said annoyingly. 

The policeman remained stern, "Please do not go anywhere without us. It's for your own safety." 

This jerk...! Didn't he hear me?! 

I ignored them and just entered the fucking room. 

"Oh? You're back too soon! Did you buy any cakes?" 

I furrowed my brows annoyingly. "The fuck?! You're not allowed to eat that! You're supposed to eat some healthy food instead of those damn junk food, you dumbass!" 

Her face immediately became gloomy, "Bummer. I've been craving for that ever since I woke up." She mumbled. 

I just glared at her and sit down on the couch. That's when I remembered something.

"So, Princess Calista, huh? No wonder, you already looked like a spoiled brat the first time I saw you." I mocked as I crossed my arms against my chest, leaning down on the sofa. She looked at me with wide eyes, I raised a brow at her. 

She sighed and tried to sit. She grunted as she does so. "Oi, lay still you idiot!" I stood up and assists her. Damn, what a pain! 

"Hoo! Who would've thought just sitting up is this hard?" She laughed. 

"Tch. Dumbass." I looked away vexingly. 

"Sit down here, Ba--Katsuki." I was startled when she called me in a stern voice. I looked at her and she was looking at me with a straight face. 

I didn't say anything and sat down on the stool next to her bed. This is the first time I saw her in this intimidating aura. As much as I hate to admit it, I am cowed. Fuck! 

She was silent for a moment, making me nervous for some reason. Damn it! Why is she being like this?! More importantly, why am I acting like shit?! 

"Almost all of the details were been revealed by those scum of a villain," She sighed. "Guess, I'll just tell you that all of those were true. But still..." She looks at me directly in the eyes with a rigid expression. 

"You, Katsuki Bakugo, must swear on your very life not to reveal nor speak to anyone about my real identity. You must promise me, to keep this a secret." 

I stared at her. What's with that expression? Does she seriously think I'll tell just anyone about this?! 

"...Fine." I rolled my eyes. I've seen too much of this not-so-terrifying side of this Shitty Brat. 

"Promise me! Raise your hand, state your name, and say that you promise to keep your lips sealed. Oh! And you also have to pinky swear." 

Is she kidding me?! "The fuck, dumbass?! Stop being so damn demanding!" I scowled.