46

A/N: From this chapter on, I'll exceed my usual word count which is 3k words max (I think). But we'll see~ 

Happy reading y'all!!! 😍💕😘

Selene's POV

Since the school festival last week, we've resumed our regular schedules. Our training gets tougher and tougher. I've discovered more about my quirks during those seven days. Before, Endeavor advised me to evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of each of my quirks. That's what I've been doing ever since. Use my quirks one at a time, carefully and steadily.

My super strength's drawback is that when I use it too much, for example, in hand-to-hand combat, the greater the power I exert, and the longer I use it, the more painful my body could feel in the end. It was somehow similar to Midoriya's drawback. 

I usually use telekinesis and telepathy quirk. I only used my superstrength quirk I think only two times or so. Using this quirk alone made me realize that it is not as strong as Superman, but I do it all right. 

If I utilize my mind control quirk excessively, it will cause my nose to bleed. The bleeding lasts for 5 mins or 10 minutes max. Too much usage can also cause severe migraine and fatigue, so as much as possible I only limit using this quirk. 

Today is the weekend and we've got nothing to do but rest. We badly need one. The whole Bakusquad excluding Katsuki is here in the common room. Sato, Yaomomo, and Tsuyu were busy making our lunch. 

I was watching T.V. Tom and Jerry specifically. Man, that duo is classic!

"Hey, Hinata-chan?" Kaminari suddenly called me. I looked up at him, "What's up?" 

He showed his other hand holding a box of cookies, that was hiding behind his back, and gave it to me, "Here! I bought these for you!" He gave me a cheeky smile. 

I squinted my eyes at him, "You're planning something, are you?" I asked him as I slowly took the box from him. It'll be such a waste if I don't accept it, right? 

He just smiled and sat next to me, he put his arm around my shoulders. Okay, something's definitely off. 

"Oh, nothing~ I was just really bored so I went out and when I passed by in a bakeshop, I thought I could buy you some!" He explained. 

"Uh-huh?" I just replied, still not convinced. 

I was about to sit somewhere else away from him when I heard a loud noise. 

"STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND, DUNCE FACE! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!" 

Katsuki came out of nowhere and charged toward Kaminari, who's.....laughing his ass off?

What's wrong with him? 

Kirishima and Sero quickly acted and tried to stop Katsuki from killing Kaminari. 

"YOU PIECE OF CRAP! HOW DARE YOU LAY YOUR FUCKING ARM AROUND MY GIRLFRIEND, HUH?! I'LL CUT THAT STUPID ARMS OF YOURS AND BURN THEM TO ASHES!!"

"Bakugo, stop, sheesh, stop!" Kirishima tried to stop him, but he kept on struggling. 

"SHE'S MINE, YOU BASTARD! SO FUCKING STAY AWAY FROM HER--WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOING YOU DIPSHIT?! COME BACK HERE!!!" Katsuki was livid! Geez, is he that jealous?! 

Oddly, I kinda enjoy what I'm seeing right now. 

"U-uh, Hinata? A little help here!" Sero asked, obviously having a hard time taming the 'beast'.