7: Sports Festival

Selene's POV

Looks like everyone's so into this event. Everyone is determined and inspired! I can't blame them. Even I'm so fired up by this. I enrolled in this school to become a hero. This is our opportunity! 

I have to train harder in order to strengthen my stamina and strength. I also have to improve my casting skills in order to win. I've already asked Aizawa-sensei if it's okay for me to use my magic skills to fight and with the principal's approval, they've allowed.

It's actually our lunch break and I'm seated with Rehan, Shu, Ema, Todoroki, and Tokoyami. 

"Everyone! Let's do our best and blow away everyone's mind using our quirks and abilities." I said with full determination. They all nodded and said 'let's do our best!'

*DISMISSAL TIME*

"Wh...wh-what's going on?!" Uraraka exclaimed once she opened the door. 

I got curious so I immediately look at her. My eyes widened when I saw almost all of the students in UA!! I think the whole hallway outside our room is crowded! It's kinda noisy too. 

What on earth is going on right now?

"What business do you have with Class A?" Iida politely asked them. 

"We can't get out!!" Mineta whined. "What'd you come here for, anyway?!" 

"Scouting out the enemy, small fry," Bakugo told him in his bored look as he was walking out of the room. 

Scouting out the enemy? 

Mineta shakingly pointed at him and look at Midoriya with a scared look on his face. Midoriya told him that it's Bakugo in his "neutral" mode.

When he came face to face with them, almost all the students were startled. 

"There's no point in doing stuff like that. Out of my way, extra!" 

Woah, that was bold. 

"Stop calling people "extras" just because you don't know them!" Iida scolds him. 

"I came to see what the famous Class A was like, but you seem pretty arrogant." A deep low voice suddenly said. A young man with messy, indigo-colored hair walks in front of us. When I got a better view of him I immediately saw the resemblance of Aizawa-sensei in him. 

"Are all the students in the hero course like this?" He asked. Well, that's kinda rude. 

We shook our heads vigorously. 

"Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned. There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it into the hero course. Did you know that?" 

What does this guy imply? 

Everyone was silent. 

"The school has left those of us a chance. Depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer into the hero course. And it seems they may also transfer people out." He continued. 

This guy...he's threatening us, huh? 

He glanced at Bakugo, "Scouting out the enemy? I, at least, came to say that even if you're in the hero course, if you get too carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you. I came with the declaration of war." 

He's so bold too!

I grinned, "You've got some balls declaring a war against us." Everyone looked at me in shock.