17: Attack

Selene's POV

"Now that we've filled our stomachs and washed the dishes, next..." Pixie-bob announced.

"IT'S TIME FOR THE TEST OF COURAGE!!" Mina yelled in excitement.

"Before that, it pains me to say, but the extra lessons group will be having a class with me now." Aizawa-sensei interrupted their gaiety.

"YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME??!!" Mina whined. Actually, five of them whined. But they have nothing against Aizawa-sensei. So he dragged them back to the facility.

"Okay! So class B will be the first scarers and class A will be divided into pairs every three minutes and walkthroughs. There are tags with your name written on them in the middle of the route, so bring those back with you!" Pixie-bob instructed.

"For scarers, you are not allowed to make direct contact. Show us how scary you are with your quirks!" Mandalay added. So, this is a sort of competition huh?

"Now, you'll draw lots to determine your partners!" Pixie-bob announced as she started the draw lots. I was paired with Iida.

"Hinata-san! Let's do our best!" Iida said in all determination. I nodded with a smile.

"OI FOUR-EYES! Switch partner with me!!" Bakugo said while grabbing Iida's shoulder. EH???

"I'm afraid I cannot Bakugo. We can't switch partners." Iida said. Bakugo got pissed because of that. He even keeps on insisting to switch partners!

Geez, why does he wants me to be his partner?!!

*12 MINUTES LATER*

"Okay! The fifth team next!"

The whole forest was filled with bloody screams.

Class B sure is good at scaring my classmates, huh?

"Iida, if you don't mind, can I go to the bathroom first? I really need to go." I asked him.

He nodded. "Of course, just make it fast since we're next!" He smiled.

"Okay, sure!"I quickly ran to the bathroom.

When I'm done with my 'business' I smelled something burning. I looked around to see where it came from.

"Wait..is there something burning?? Where does that black smoke come from??" I said to myself.

"Everyone!" I jumped in my place when I heard Mandalay's voice in my head. Of course, her quirk is telepathy.

"We're being attacked by two villains! It's possible that there are more of them! Everyone who can move, go back to the camp immediately! If ever you encountered a villain, retreat, and do not engage! I repeat. Do not engage!"

Villains?? Here?! I froze in place. How did they find us here?! This is bad...

Suddenly, pink smoke invades my view. What is this??

I covered my nose to prevent inhaling this smoke. Who knows if this is poisonous!

I quickly ran back to the camp. I can feel my heart beating louder and faster. I feel so cold even though I'm sweating!

Suddenly, I heard a rustling sound nearby, I stopped on my track and prepared myself to fight.

"Selene!"A familiar voice said. I looked closely at who owned that voice, it was Rehan! He's with Koda, his partner in the activity.