48: Class 1-A v.s Class 1-B

Selene's POV 

"Strengthen your stances! Again! From the top!" Uncle Favial yelled at us full of authority. 

Ema, Shu, and I were at my Uncle's mansion here in Japan. It's Saturday so we'll be spending the whole day training here. He offered to train us every weekend. We can't say no to it since it's an opportunity. He's been training us with the different types of martial arts. 

We asked for the school's permission, and luckily, they allowed us. However, Aizawa-sensei had to accompany us every time we trained. Although, I highly doubt that the school allowed us just like that...if I didn't know better, Uncle pulled out some strings for this to happen. 

Today, we're doing Muay Thai. Uncle Favian was a very strict coach. He would really make sure we get the routines right and perfect. He's also very critical and sensitive when it comes to battle stances. Ema finds him very scary, which I think is very hilarious. Plus, Uncle Favian is a happy-go-lucky kind of person, and seeing his perfectionist side... blew my mind off. 

You can never really know a person.

Shu, however, was surprisingly fired up ever since we started training. I think it's a good thing. 

Of course, I won't let myself get beaten. I'm also fired up, I ignore fatigue and body aches. I'm giving my all in this training. There's a lot more I should learn and develop, to become a hero. 

We repeated the routine from the beginning. Suddenly, we heard the doorbell rang. 

"Cool down for 20 secs. Then repeat the routine. STRENGTHEN YOUR STANCE!!" With that uncle left and we let out an exhausted sigh. 

I sat down on the ground. Uncle Favian is sure are strict and terrifying! After 20 secs we got up and did the routines again. 

When Uncle Favian came back, to our surprise, he was with.....

"REHAN!!!" We exclaimed, did he change his mind?! 

We stopped in our tracks and were about to walk towards him when Uncle Favian spoke with a hair-raising voice, "Who told you to stop?" 

Ema and I flinched and quickly went back to what we were doing. Before we came here a few days ago, I talked to Rehan and apologized to him. Thankfully, he forgave me immediately. I thought I had to beg for his forgiveness or whatever. As if I'll do that, psh! 

Rehan and Uncle Favian talked for a while before Rehan joined in. He just gave us a small nod.

Wow, I never really thought that he would also accept Uncle's offer. As far as I can remember, they both still have a beef with each other. The reason? Still unclear to us. 

>>>FAST FORWARD>>>

*Day 8 (3:42 PM)* 

"Selene! Shu! In front. Hurry." 

Shu and I went in front and ready our stances. We are now having a one-on-one combat fight.

"Ready.....FIGHT!!" 

Shu and I charge at each other. Punches after punches. I block every punch he unleashes whatever I can and I somehow can see openings in his attacks and use them to my advantage. 

Shu is also good at hand-to-hand combat. But I won't let him win. I used my arms and elbows, delivering swift and intense blow after blow of attacks while my feet didn't falter to move forward. We are not allowed to use our quirks in this fight. This is just pure human strength and ability.