20

Ema's POV

"ALL MIGHT!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!" Everyone shouted at the top of their lungs hoping that he can hear it. 

All Might...Hollow cheeks and sunken eyes...this is not the All Might that everyone knows and sees! 

The villain used his ultimate attack, I thought for sure All Might wouldn't take it. That he'll die, which made me nervous and frightened even more! 

But All Might managed to blow a big and powerful smash, taking the villain down. Everyone was emotionally triumphant. They cheered All Might with tears in their eyes. Of course, Shu, Rehan, and I were not an exemption. 

At last, it all ended. Everything is okay now...

Everyone keeps on chanting his name. Minutes later, rescue and emergency teams came to the site. We were also gathered in one place to ensure everyone is safe. 

"I'm glad this is over," I said and sighed. 

"Yeah, I thought for sure Midoriya might need some assistance in rescuing Selene and Bakugo. We shouldn't have followed them secretly, don't you think?" Rehan said and placed both of his arms at the back of his head.

Right, we heard Kirishima's plan on rescuing Bakugo. We can't just stand there idly, while our princess is in danger. We swore to protect her in front of the King, that's why he sent us with her. To protect and keep her safe. 

But we failed him...

Shu is also disappointed with us, especially with me. I was with Selene the whole time! And I wasn't able to protect her! I took all the scolding her father and Shu throw at me. 

"...Next...Next, is your turn..." We heard All Might say on the t.v broadcast. He was pointing at the camera as if he was warning the other aspiring villains. Everyone commended him and cheer. I'm glad All Might existed, he really deserves to be the top 1 hero.

Suddenly, in the background we heard the villain chuckle loudly, catching everyone's attention. 

"Y-you think...this is...over...All Might?" He looked at him and a creepy and devilish smile appeared on his lips. 

"What could the symbol of peace...do...against his...own student?" He said. The police drove him into the car. What could that possibly mean??

Unexpectedly, a huge explosion resounded all around, causing a huge gust of wind. It was so strong that it reached us! The skies became darker, and thunders began to roar.

I looked at the screen again and saw Selene elevating effortlessly. She opened her eyes and it was glowing white! She was just floating still, staring on-who-knows-where. 

All the buildings, debris, and almost everything around her turned into dust, it is a powerful force that turned every particle to vanish! She reversed the effect of gravity and destroy everything around her!

No...it's happening again! She's losing her control! If she continues, she will kill everyone around her!

it's happening again! She's losing her control! If she continues, she will kill everyone around her!

(A/N: Okay, I honestly can't describe it properly, so take this as your reference, please. :>)

"YOUNG HINATA!!" All Might tried to stop her but she didn't respond! 

"We have to save her!!" I shouted to Rehan and Shu. They both nodded, Shu, activated his quirk and spread his gargoyle's wing. Since it is almost dawn, he can still use his quirk effectively. 

"Ema, wrap us all together and I'll give us a lift," Rehan said, and I followed. I stretched my arms wrapping us together and looked for a nearby pole or something to hold on to from above. 

Rehan used his quirk to give us a lift, as soon as we bounced I immediately wrapped my free hand to a pole giving Shu the momentum, he managed to fly us. We caught everyone's attention, some of them were surprised by our sudden movement. 

When we arrived in the area, the pro heroes immediately blocked us. 

"What are you doing here?! This is a restricted area! You're not safe here!" 

"Sir, please listen to us! She's our friend! We could help her! Please! Let us save her and everyone!" I begged but they couldn't let us in. Even Gran Torino forbid. We still insisted, to let us come closer to her. 

"SELENEEE!!! I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME! PLEASE! LISTEN TO MY VOICE! IT'S ME EMA!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, and I shouted as loud as I can. 

I saw her switching her gaze to me. That's right...

The pro heroes were taken aback, so I grabbed the chance and ran towards her. As I got closer, I placed my arm in front of me since she was surrounded by strong winds swirling her. I felt a pain in my right arm, and when I looked at it, it was turning into dust! 

I felt an arm pull me away, it was All Might. "Young Montero, what's going on?!" 

"Her quirks were activated! If we don't stop her now, everyone will turn into dust and die! She'll die as well!!" I shouted at him. 

Worry and panic were written all over his face. He looked at Selene who was still looking at us as if she was not in her right mind. 

"YOUNG HINATA! I KNOW YOU'RE STILL THERE! LISTEN TO US!" All Might shouted. 

"LISTEN TO US, SELENE! CONTROL YOUR POWER! DON'T LET YOURSELF COMMIT THE SAME MISTAKE THAT YOU DID 8 YEARS AGO!!" Rehan shouted. I saw how her face softened. She's heard us!

"I-I can't...control..it..too...m-much power..." She said with difficulty. She's having a hard time controlling it! 

"YES, YOU CAN, DAMN IT! YOU'RE STRONGER THAN YOUR QUIRKS! IT IS YOUR QUIRK! OWN IT! CONTROL IT! ONLY YOU CAN SAVE YOURSELF AND THE OTHERS!" Unexpectedly, Shu shouted at her, getting anxious. 

Selene was panting so hard, trying to contain her powers. She was holding and shaking her head vigorously. She grunted in pain until all of it stops. Things were pulled down by gravity, it all stopped. The wind, the thunders, and bolts of lightning, the chaos...

I looked up at her and she was still floating. Her eyes went back to normal, but not for long. Her eyes glowed back and she let out a loud grunt as her whole body glowed. A blinding light invaded our sight, after that. 

I opened my eyes, and everything went back to normal. The torn city was restored! 

"W-what's this...? Everything...was back to normal...?" A reported broadcasted bewildered. 

I looked at Selene and she lost consciousness, she lost her balance and fell. Good thing Endeavor caught her. 

I cried in relief. But at the same time, I'm still worried about her. This is the very first time she used her quirk after 8 years, who knows what will happen to her body right? Guilt immediately eats every part of me. 

This is all my fault...I've been so careless! I was with her the whole time before they were kidnapped. And yet, I couldn't do anything to save her...If anything bad happens to her, I don't think I could ever forgive myself...

I hope you'll be fine, Selene...Please be fine...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~