THE FIGHT PT 2 ¡¡¡

U looked up to the ceiling and took a deep breath and whispered to your self " Ciara dont worry u got this . Is that bitch hella strong , yes , is he probably gonna whoop your ass , yes, but are u gonna let him defeat u , N O , why,  cause  u probably just as strong as him."  After taking a deep breath u turned u head  so the u were facing straight at the door that Lead straight to the battle ground.  U walked to the floor looked up to see that Mina and Uraraka were cheering u on, and that made your confidence good a little bit higher. U gave them a quick smile and  put u head back down to see Shoto already at the battlefield. U we're about to say hi to him then he inerupted u. Sayin.
            " Look I don't got time for you and I'm probably gonna defeat u anyways..... do yourself a favor and just leave. You'll save your self by not getting injured and you'll save my time tooo. How does that sound."

" I don't really agree with what u said so how about NO."  You said with confidence
"Wait what?  U really think u can beat me. Alright then"  he said getting his arms ready. " Let's fight and we'll see who wins. Although I know damn well that you'll lose. , so give it ur best shot " he said with a smirk .

You attacked first with u tendrils, thinking u had a good chance to hit him,but he  quickly froze them with his ice. Then you attacked from the side over and over against but u tendrils kept getting shot down. U were running out strength,so when u stopped to catch your breath  he  froze, and that made u really upset. With the amount of stench u had left u broke out of his ice cage,and continued attacking him from all around. Each time u were soo close to landing an attack at him but he kept burning your tendrils up.

"Damn I really thought u would be a challenge,hmm turns out I was wrong. I gave u a chance to back out ,and look at u know running out of stamina, and looking like u about to pass out." shoto said

" What's ur deal , this is only  practice  and ur already trynna kill  me¡"

"  It shouldn't be that hard to dodge my attacks, u just lack fast mobility ,and strategic thinking."

" well how the fuck am I supposed to think of a plan when u care continuously attack me giving me no room to move fast enough or land an attack"  u said

" Well, if u tried using brain, u would know to think of a  plan from the start , U already know what my quirk is so u could've thought out different senarios  on how u would've attack  and dodged me. On the other hand I just met u so obviously I know nothing about ur quirk, but  when u started attacking me I could read u movements and guess when u would strike next and how , each time u attack  u came from the same angle , head on, to on the side and some times behind, try not to make it soo easy by  constantly using the same attacks .

" Thank u" u said  sounding more calm.

For what, shoto said questionably

You both looked up to see a giant tendril above  Shoto , but now it was twice as big.  Then it quickly dove down a mining at todoroki.

" Well shit , shoto said as he smirked. Laughed

Thinking that he was gonna be able to dodge it shoto prepared his hand to shot straight up at it.

" Woah , the hell ?!" Shoto said.   He realized he had be Picken up by one  of ur tendrils, which came from the side
He was about to freeze the one which was currently up holding him, then another tendril wrapped around his hands.
U were getting really tired so u decided to end it quickly. With Shoto still tied by the tendrils u drive then straight into the ground of dirt  rocks and  mud.  Once the tendrils were backup in the air u threw him against the ground creating a large crash.

Seeing that shoto  didn't move ,  Mr. Aizawa declared u to be the winner.  and all u class mates cheered.

U walked up to Shoto and crouched down, seeing if he  was injured.

" Damn I underestimated u Ciara,  I'm guessing u took what I said and applied it to u moves ,huh." Shoto said in a weak voice.

" Yup and I beat  u, so am I a challenge for u now" , u said

" Hmm some what, hey now all u gotta do is beat bakugo.  Good luck with that."

Yeah but I think I can beat him. then u got back up and started walking away.

"HEYYYY aren't u gonna help me get up" yelled shoto.

" why would I" u said

" I mean u were the one who put me here" yelled shoto

" And ur the one who lost , soo get your ass up and walk back to the seats by your self." U yells back Then you walked back to the seat to find  yourself caught in a hug with Mina and  Uraraka.