CH. 28

Finally it was the day of the trip. Thankfully I got midorya  to convince Aizawa  to let me go or I would've had to disappoint my father

__________
Zuzu 's POV
Mr aizawa: what do you want . Mak this quick Youre cutting in into my scheduled nap time.

Midorya: do you - I mean would you mind if me bakugo kirishima and Mina went on a trip with Ciara.

" and how do I know your not excepting school and becoming an American citizen

" cause well only be there for a few days"

" how do I know your not a Japanese spy for america  . Bet your Tellin then all our dirty little secrets

" sir I would never. I promise."

" ok you look trustworthy. Where in america are you staying.

" Massachusetts"

" how long"

" about a week "

" you know your gonna miss out on a lot of trading  and homework. Are all of you willing to make it up.

" yesss sir."

" ok but first give me your phone."

" ok but why though ."

" giving you my contact number."

" may I ask why."

" a friend if mine, Her name is Alyssa, told me about this villain .

" and I'm guessing you want us to go out and stop him.

" yeah. I figured since y'all are going out of the country it was a great opportunity to have you guys test your abilities.

" true but sir don't you already know what all of us are capable of . We've been in a war. Got attacked several times by the league of villains. Haven't we proved are extremely strong.?

" yeah y'all are all wonderful heros I love seeing you guys fight cause It lets me know I trained my class well and haven't failed as a teacher. Especially you you came a long way with ofa I'm proud of you.

". Thank you sir."

" but right now I'm focusing on Ciara and what she had to offer to the table."

" yess sir I understand......So we can go?"

" yess didn't you hear me already  and when you come back report to me everything. Oh and the villains is called The Birthday Killer.

" yess sir understood. Thank you.
____________

"Do all of you have your bags! We're be late to the airport ! And we're not turning back if you forgot something .!

Bakugo: yeah yeah  now shut up. Your voice is hurting my ears.

" I can scream louder if you want."

" no thank you. I feel bad for Mina ,having to hear you voice constantly.

Mindorya: hey katsuki that's not nice.

Bakugo:" oh shut it."

Midorya: anyways which car are we taking or are to taking the train

" oh no not the bus it's full if crusty people. Especially the iPad kids  stuffing they're hands in Cheetos , licking them , then barfing on the iPad, and still using it. Hell no. Well that's probably in america . But I heard  japans train are  packed. Heard there even a job to push everyone can  they can fit . Anyways where taking bakugos  car.

BAKU :" WHAT WHY ME. I AINT LETTING ANY OF YOU CRUSTIES TOUCH MY CAR

" oh well too bad . C'mom guys were finna be late..... oh and bakugo I'm driving

" NO WAYS THAS MY CAR .I SHOULD BE THE ONE DRIVING IT.

" well kirishima told me you sometimes get road rage and I'm not stupid enough  to get killed by you. But you can take the passenger side.

"  fine. But we have to switch every now and then

" yeah .  Drive on the way to the airport . You drive us back.

" fair"

"Ok now gut your butt in the damn car."

" oh shut up. Who died and made you captain

" me . Who Else."

" now get the care before it's too late ."

__________

Mina/ kirishima: 🎤AMERICA AMERICA WERE TRAVING  TO AMERICA .

" alright is everyone buckled.?"

Mina/kirishima: YEAH.

" Ight then. Let's go "