Ch.37

MOMO: welcome home you all how was the trip.

" uhhh it was good. "

Uraraka:why did y'all come home do early

" cause of -

Uraraka: oh oh yeah my bad.

MOMO: how is he.?

" he's taking it well . He's still in the car getting his stuff. But do me a favor and not mention anything related to the murder.

" of course."

Bakugo : hey Ciara you forgot your - Why are y'all staring at me like that?

Denki: I'm so sorry man . They deserved better.

Bird boy: my deepest concerns goes out to you.

Bakugo" yeah yeah I'm gonna go to my room . If you don't mind move it.

_______

this is the exact reason I dreaded coming back all this pity and sorrow. It does me no good. But that's stuff doesn't matter now I got a bed right in front of me.

** knock knock *

And who might that be

" oh it's you. Hey."

Ciara : I came to get my makeup bag. Apparently the dinner is tonight. And I gotta get ready. Shoto called and he's waiting.

" ok on my dresser."

Then I heard the door shut and lock. So I figured she was still here and I was right.

" why you still here you have a date to get to."

" yeah I know but I have a few minutes to spare so I wanted to talk to you.

" about what.

" Birthday killer. And you want you to do me a favor but I don't know if your up to it.

" sure anything."

" while I'm gone go to your house . Find anything that might have finger prints on it. If your lucky look for the door knob It's probably has his stuff all over it. "

" consider it done."

" really?? Are you sure."

" yesss I'm positive I can handle it. And I'll bring you back whatever I find.

" ok then get going ."

________
Dinner:

I really hope that I look good and that I'm not overdressed. I hope shoto doesn't think that I'm trying so hard.

Ok Ciara act normal

* knock knock*

Shoto : Ciara you made it I'm happy your here

" well you look handsome today. Love the hair

" and you look stunning as always. If you don't mind-

Shoto took both of my hands into his leaned down and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek.

" was that ok with you?"

" yeah I didn't mind at all

I felt my cheeks get hot
Am I blushing?!
Wait no I'm black what am I saying

Shoot: come inside. They would love to meet you.

"Oh I thought this was a family dinner but a party

" well last minute changes . Well I'm gonna get a drink I'll be back

I am not the best in big parties I prefer me and some close friends. Sooo much talking it's annoying.