Ch.47

It was 8:15 , about time for us too head out. As I was getting my purse and other things together , a certain Green headed boy popped his head into my room.

" heyyy Ci , you look lovely tonight."

"Awww thank you.. you loook nice whee you headed off to."

" shoto's dinner."

" wait you know about it."

" yeah I kinda overheard and made a decision to tag along . If you don't mind that is."

" nooo of course . I think you being there would help us a lot."

After he said that there was a strange awkward silence between the two of us.

"........... Izuku I'm sorry about what I said at the dinner about you and katsuki. I didn't mean that."

" oh no all is forgiven . I knew you didn't mean to say it . It was just at the heat of the moment , totally understand."

" ya know ... katsuki is luck to have you as a friend. Anyone would be lucky to have you as a friend."

" well he's luck to have you in his life as well. You changed him a little and I can see that."

" really? "

" yeah. And I'm lucky to have you as a friend . Your really amazing."

" yeah I know tell me something I don't know."

" you got food on your face. Looks like chocolate."

" oh that was probably the cake had a few minutes ago. Where is it."

" it's like near your mouth .............. not there............. not there either. Let me take it off for you.

" oh ok thanks ."

He took my chin in his hands and tilted my head so is was looking up at him. Using his thumb , he swiped my locker lip to get the chocolate off

" there. It's all gone. Your good to go."

" thank you Izuku."

" anytime."

" we should get going . Don't wanna be late."

As we were bout to leave blonde popped his head through the door.

Bakugo:" so what we doing in here."

Zuzu: we were just talking about the dinner. I'm coming with y'all.

" oh really. Well it's always good to have more people."

Zuzu: yeah sure is... I'm gonna head to the car.

" yeah well be there in a few ."

......................

" so you ready to leave."

" yeah everything is set and I called Robbie he's combo gable in a few ."

" good. I hope this goes well.. what do you think is gonna happen after all this is done."

" ........................"

" katsuki? You ok."

" ......huh what? What did you say."

" you good?"

" yeah we should head to the car."

" yeah we should . You wanna drive."

" sure. Where are the keys."

" my car is unlocked . The keys are inside."

______

In the carrr.

Katsuki: Ight. Robbie you here

" yessss"

"Izuku you here."

" yesss"

" Ight then let's go."

????: and what about me?

I turned around to see who who was talking . It was too low to be Izuku and it definitely didn't sound like Robbie.

" why are you holding a puppet ? And why is he in my car."

Rex : the names Rex get it right.

" no need to be so rude."

Rex: and no need to be soo ugly .

" who are you talking to. Cause I know it ain't me."

Rex: what do you mean you look like Eggman's daughter with that head if your. You should get plastic surgery.

Katsuki: Rex can you shut up.

Rex: if anyone need to shut up , it's you and that mouth if your. Your breath be hotter than your explosions.

Katsuki:Do you have a death wish?!

Rex: nah but I'm might commit suicide if I keep Looking at that gremlin face of yours. Uglay

" Robbie you better control your chucky looking doll or get out! Cause I ain't trying to be insulted by a piece of wood."

Rex: well too late you just did.

Robbie: Rex don't say such things . It's not very nice and you know it's not true. No now say sorry to Ciara and bakugo

Rex: no why should I. Look up the words grotesque in the dictionary. , their faces will be the first thing you see. Hahahahhah.

Katsuki: " ain't nothing funny . Ain't no one laughing with you."

Rex: ok and no one ever laughs with you cause your so unfunny.they don't laugh with you cause they are too busy laughing at you. You ugly and unfunny , how you expect yourself to get a girlfriend.

Katsuki: what are you talking about. I have one .

Rex: really who is she?"

" you need glasses or something . You blind. It's me."

Rex: oh I didn't know you were dating a clown .well makes since since y'all are both clowns . Y'all should be the new McDonald's mascot and play with the kids. Nah you'll prolly scare the kids away..

Katsuki: Why am I arguing with a kid puppet.do you have puppet parents or something?"

Rex: parents? I - I actually never got a chance to say goodbye to them. see-

Katsuki- DO NOT GO INTO YOUR BACKSTORY.AINT NO ONE CARE ABOUT THAT. you probably don't even have parents in the first place cause your a puppet.

Rex: true that. Shut up and drive.

" Oh now you wanna be quiet. Katsuki drive."

Katsuki: I'm gonna kill that puppet. I sweat if it's the last thing I do.

Rex: can't kill me got no life in the first place.

Me/ katsuki: OH SHUT UP WILL YA.

A/n sorry this chapter wasn't eventful that much. But he next few chapters Are gonna be the dinner.I just really wanted to add him in.
Hope y'all are doing well. Luv u guys.