✨LITTLE SPECIAL✨

.✨Friday Afternoon.

It's about 8:30 pm . So I decided that I would have a little Netflix and chill in my room. I gathered all my pillows and arranged them  so if would comfort by back and arms .I  turned the led lights on to a pinkish purple color,  closed the window and turned off my desk lamp. I was about to start watching my show when I realized that I was hungry and honestly I barley ate anything all day. I got my car keys out of my drawer  and walked down staid to the lounge area. I was about to leave when I heard someone call my name . It as Bakugo. '" Where you going" he asked . Somewhere  and why do u care shouldn't you be in bed by now, and who goes to bed at 8:30 your like a little kid.
" I'm not  . I only go to bed at that I can do well in school",  he said.   mmk ,sure , anyways imagine heading  to McDonald's do you wanna come.
" No , not with u", he responded.   Ight then, suit yourself.    I got in my car an was bout to turn my key when I heard a knock on passenger side door. " can we go somewhere else besides McDonald's " bakugo asked .   What do u have in mind. " Subway or somethin".   Ight then, get inside.

After  getting subway

I was about to go back to my room to watch Tv, but honestly I didn't to feel like being lonely.
Hey do u wanna come to my room and watch Netflix?
" I mean I got nothing better to do, so yeah.", he responded .

As soon as I walked into my room I flopped on my bed. It's softness felt soo good around my skin. I could stay in  it forever.

" Where do I sit ", bakugo asked.

Well ion got a chair for you so you can splay in my bed if u want. But dont take up  all the space.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.
Bakugo made himself comfy in your bed while you went to the bathroom to change into your night clothes. He just observed your room and was looking at the plants u had on your wall. It was cozy to him. 

You walked out of your bathroom already  with your bonnet on.. u we're about to get into bed when bakugo asked u a question.

" hey, what's that on your head"

"Oh it's a bonnet", u responded

" well why do you use it"

" well it to protect my hair, that's all. why."

" sorry.I'm just curious."

Ight

" hey can I ask u a question."

" sure what is it"

" can you teach me how to do your hair.?"

" What really!? "

" yeah...it just seem fun."

" doing my hair. Ya know it takes hours to  do. That's why I'm always cooped up in  my room on the weekends .but I'll gladly teach you if u want me too."

" Ight then, where do I start."

You got Bakugo one of your mannequins form your closet and got your comb, gel and hair , and hot comb. You were soo excited that his was happening. Normally u wouldn't be this happy but  it's been a while since someone was actually interested in you.

You jumped on your bed and got everything laid out for him. Your explained every thing to him.u taught him how to part correctly, how to have a good grip, how to be gentle with the hair, how to make sure it stays healthy,  u even got as far as to teaching him how to do box braids. He was a fast learner , which kinda concerned you, but when he trie it on the mannequin he did  a very good job. He seemed so fascinated, which put a  huge smile on your face.