Ch.19

When Kirishima's finally reached the 15 floor , he rushed down the hall to find where you and bakugo were.

Kirishima: I'm here! What happens to him!?

" Joshua happend. We were escaping that room he put us. Ion know how but the floors were all imbedded with these long ass spikes that came from the wall and floor. And it took us a while to learn how to escape but u found a way by making  that giant whole in the wall. I escaped perfectly fine but bakugo got impailed by one of the spikes .and now he's unconscious.

Kirishima: how deep is the wound?

I don't know  but  Hopefully live  I don't think it hit a vital organ or anything. 

Kirishima: ya know what I'll stay here with Bakugo you go and finish the mission.

Are you sure?

Kirishima : yesssss I'm positive now go . Hurry

Ight then, imma leave but make sure he's still breathing and check is pulse every few minutes. got it ?

Kirishima: Yeah I'll make sure he's safe.

Text me if anything happens to him ok.

Kirishima Yes . Now gooo

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

It's been minutes since you left kirishima with bakugo, now your sole  purpose was to find Joshua and kill him.
You were wandering the rest of the hall on the fifteenth floor, checking every door to see if Joshua was in one of them but each door u checked no one was there,and the more doors you opened the more frustrated u became.

" Where could this man be we checked every floor and this bitch seems to be no where.........God if your  there plz give me a sign anything.

You looked up to the celling thinking that maybe something would magically happen.

" Hellooo, I said give me a sign God I'm waiting "

* crash*

A celling tile fell on your head . Hard.

"I said give me a sign not  take my life away did you not hear me. and look I broke a nail. Thank u so much."

You shook the debris off of u  and tried to stand  up, but while you were u noticed something in the celling. Little green light were attached to the inside and they traveled  all the way through.

" Ya know what , I  take that back  . Sorry God . But next time try not to  break my neck. Kay. "

Now all u had to do was  find a way to get  up and inside the celling.
U got a few chairs form one of the dorms  near bay and stack hem up like a ladder. Your "ladder " that u made was pretty unstable when you started climbing it but it was the  best you could come up with  only using the resources that you had.

" Oh my Gosh, That was nerve racking. I almost broke my back . Now time to fine Joshua and kill him "

* a few minutes after crawling through the ceiling *

" Damn it's getting hot in here.  I need to find an ac or something . ....
*you hear some shuffling the the celling tunnels *
"Huh what is that..... looks like a.................... A RAT THATS A WHOLE ASS RAT  AND THINGS HUGE. YOU  BETTER  KEEP YOUR MUSTY ASS AWAY FOR ME  CAUSE I ANINT PLAYING WITH  YOU TODAY.
* rat jumps on your face and try's to scratch you *

"   UGHHH FET OFF OF ME. YOUR RUING MY FACE.  YOU SMELLING LIKE MY GRAMDMAS PEE  BUCKET."

All the moving and kicking in the tunnels cause the  metals beneath you to slowly break and become weaker. And with one strong swing of your leg . The metal once keeping u in the ceiling broke. And you landed in a room