Ch.45

IZUKUS POV

Nezu's Office.

" hello sir . You wanted to see me?"

"Yes that's correct. Please , have a seat."

" what do you wanna talk to me about ?"

" well the investigation of course . Mr aizawa told me about the todoroki situation."

" yess I was wondering if we could perhaps-"

" I already said yes to it. Aizawa told me about it. I think putting security cameras around is be pretty risky

" yess sir I understand."

" but it's also a smart choice."

" yess sir, great way to get physical evidence. So we've already established cameras around them."

" where did you put them?"

" in their houses. We got cameras set up in their house in japan , their house in Switzerland and in Nigeria.

" they have a house in Africa?!"

" yeah I was surprised too.and we also connected the camera to people such as: Momo , Sero, Tokoyami, and people at endeavor agency."

" That's amazing !"

" yess now take these tablets, they're connected to the cameras so you can see what's happening. And you can rewind and zoom in on these to make sure you didn't miss a single thing."

" wow I can't thank you enough. These are amazing.!"

" don't mention it , anything for my school's safety. ........... Midorya, I'm proud of you keep up the good work.

" yess sir."
_____________
Bakugo pov.
Common room:

Since the todoroki indecent , I've been orders to stay at the dorms for about five days.

Iida: how shameful . This is your third time at U.A getting house arrest. Thought you would've learned by now. But I was wrong . Delinquents stay delinquents

" come right I front of my face and say that crap again. I dare you."

Iida:" no thank you I got homework to attained to."

" yeah that's what I thought . Leave"

Now that four eyes is gone it was just me and pink cheeks in the common area.
Sero gave me a new chapter in the jujutsu kaisen manga . I'm not completely caught up though which kinda sucks since everyone is spoiling it for me.. I was trying to enjoy some alone time and it was going pretty well and the sound
Round face eating was really distracting
I thought I could just ignore it . But it got more annoying as time went on.

" why you gotta eat so ugly huh?"

Round face: what?!

" nah cause the sound and look of you eating is disturbing. ."

" the food is just really delicious. What can I say

" you can say sorry to me for killing my ears. you eat like a wild animal , feel free to go out side to the barn you'll fit right in with the pigs. "

Pink cheeks: the heck you gotta ruin my mood for.

" your mood? Your ungodly sounds ruining my ears . Tens seconds of my life that I can't un-hear. And you wonder why Izuku dosent like you."