Ch.38

I got back to the dorms and went straight to my room to change into something comfier. That's lace top was starting to itch after a while . I was about to go to get comfy when I remembered that I needed to talk to him.
____________
" hey bakugo."

" hi . You said you wanted to talk?"

" yeah about the Killer and fuymui "

" yeah come in."

" wow I've never seen your room before I love it.

This is what it looked like: but the bed is bigger than this

This is what it looked like: but the bed is  bigger than this

" yeah thanks . My dad thought of it . Usually I don't go with his ideas but I like this one. As your probably thinking this now but yes it means more to me now that he's gone.

" yeah . Everything become that way. Once you loose someone you love the things you just thought as as everyday item are now souvenirs and can never be replaced.

" oh Ciara . Thanks for sitting with me back at your house.

"Anytime. And thank you what you for holding my hand on the plane claimed my nerves.

" yeah of course anytime."

" you look stressed lay down."

I patted the spot next to me indicating him to sit next to me. As he sat down , he took a hold of my hands and intertwined it with his. Surprisingly his hand are very soft.

" so what's on your mind. Did you go to the funeral home.?

" I mean I called them and they came to my house . Took of what was left of their bodies and said they were gonna cremate them and bring me their bodies in a hour glass .

" well at least when would have family game night they can participate."

" I hate you shut up."

" seven."

" still counting I see but anyways tell me about the killer and fuymui

" oh yeah right."

Before I got to say anything he squeezed my hands tighter and pulled me in for a hug . He gripped back of my shirt. But as I was going to pull out I felt a tear fall on my shoulders.
He wasn't crying like he was at the pool . It was more soft and his grip git tighter

" katsuki-

" please don't leave stay here with me for the rest of the day. We can watch movies and stuff. You can do whatever . Please. Stay with me.

" I wasn't planning on leaving you anytime soon."

" thank you.. I'm sorry for crying now you can tell me about the party.