Mini Story ✨

I was a nice relaxing day at U.A dorms. I basically had the dorms to myself since everyone , Except for bakugo, was out. Tsu asked if I wanted to come to the mall but I spurned .  Now it was only me and him watching a movie On the couch.

Things were going pretty well until a certain green headed freckled boy came downstairs and looked at me with contempt. And I had a clue what he was mad about

Izuku: I hope you die, you mama die, your auntie die. I hope you get run over by a truck. I hope your kids get cursed.I hope you get possessed. Take a swine dive off the roof of a building."

Bakugo: hey that's my line.

" Izuku , your being very  unreasonable  calm down."

" calm down?' You stole my limited edition all might  poster."

" that's not even yours to begin with."

Bakugo: oh yeah didn't you steal it from the dead praying mantis looking guy

" if your referring to sir night eyes then yes."

Bakugo: Ciara what did you even do.?"

"Weeeeeeeellllll."

"Yesterday was my scheduled wash day for my hair and I could afford to miss it this time or else my hair would be worse than it is right now. Before I go and wash my hair, I collect all the products needed for it .I always get my conditioner shampoo, oil , curl enhancer and my comb, and they're always stored in my closet. Buuuuuuut, yesterday I couldn't find my hair oil and nor could I find my purple bonnet. Then I remembered , that I let you borrow my stuff the other day and you didn't give it back."

Katsuki; wait .why does he use your hair products.

" my products are also good for his curls ."

Katsuki: so y'all have the same hair type?

" No I have 4c and he has like what 3a"

Katsuki: Oh ok the. Go on.

" ok and as I was saying , since Remembered  that you had it. I went in your room to search . I checked under your bed. In your closet in your drawers but I couldn't find it.  Then I decided to check your bed.  And it was in the corner if it.
So I got on your bed and made my way to the corner of it and got my stuff . then,  I stood up and was about to leave. And as I was about to leave, I tripped  on your covers and fell into the space between your wall and bed . And as I fell my hand dragged the all night poster down .
It was completely intact tho but it ripped when I tripped on it. It was a pacccident."

Izuku: what do you mean it was a " paccident"

" A purposeful accident. paccident "

Izuku " you don't deserve my friendship. I resign the spot of being your best friend

" whyyyyy. I'll get you a new one."

Izuku: no you can't it was limited edition."

" well good thing about my quirk is that once I see something and have a good visual of it . I can remake it."

Izuku: what your quirk again?

" Manipulation. I can create anything I want out of anything. Such  as my skin  , wood, metal, Paper, even food."

IZUKU: SO YIU CAB REMKE IT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!

" yeah."

Izuku: YOUR THE BEST CIARA. I love youuuuu.I'll be in my room you can slip it under the door . Later

.....................

Katsuki: soooooo.movie??

" it's almost done. Let's go to my dorm."

"Can I do your hair.?"

" you wanna do it for free."

" yeah why not. We can watch Netflix  and eat snacks while I'm at it."

" ok theen .I'll get my stuff from my bathroom and closet. And you can choose the style."

" any style?"

" yeah but nothing ugly."