Ch.49

A man who was seated in the middle of the  floor stood up with a glass in his right hand and a fork in his left. He taped the glass three times to get everyone's undivided attention. As soon as he did everyone stared at him. He announced that the dinner would now commence .

Man:Good evening everyone. My name is Freddy Benson .I will be the leader of this discussion. Master Shoto isn't here  but he has given me every to discuss. First up on the discussion list is out next our enemies. Katsuki bakugo, his girlfriend Ciara,  and Izuku midorya . According to Shoto , these three have been trying to get in out way but haven't succeeded . Yet. They have arrested Ronald and now he is in FBI custody. And obviously with out him we won't be able to get our next victims.

" who are our next victims " asked some man from the crowd.

Freddy : well  Shoto said they will be Bakugo Katsuki and Ciara. He says without them I. The way . We won't be stopped. And I trust him."

" and what about this Izuku person , shall we dispose of him too." Asked someone else."

Freddy: well acutely Shoto said he should live. So that what we will do .

Man: but wouldn't be hamper our plans?

Freddy : shoto said he has something "special "for him. And we do not know what this "special"  thing is. But if this boy poses a threat to our duties I will not be afraid to end his life."

After he finished talked he scanned to room, probably to make sure everyone who was supposed to be her was here. Then while he was scanning the back, his eyes fell onto my table , which consisted of katsuki , Izuku, Robbie and I.  He stared deeply into my eye and without breaking contact, he brought up his glass and fork and rang it twice

Freddy: everyone take a look at the table 20, the one near bathroom. We have some new faces. Please. Introduce yourselves.

When everyone turned to look at us, my heart started racing. And my hand got sweaty.

"My names Skyler Arabella. I was hired by shoto to be apart of these team. I'm honored to be here.

Zuku: I am Dequan Jarvis. Shoto also appointed me to be part of his team.

Freddy: ingesting name you got there

Zuku: yeah I'm adopted plus my parents are black. Not saying that this name is weird or horrible . You just wouldn't expect it someone like me to have a name like that.

Freddy: understand and who's the blondey

Bakugo: my name is Kamil Hashibria but I wasn't appointed by shoto like the rest are. He's paying good money .

Freddy: really just like Robbie. Isn't that right?

Robbie: yes sir.

Freddy: well Skylar and Dequan. You said that Shoto appointed you. He just really trust you guys. How do you know him.

Zuku: well we are childhood friends of his. His dad always brought us to his house to spar with him., so he can build his power.

Freddy: really well I'm glad you two are joining us. How about we do a toast you these three. ? To Kamil, Dequan and Skylar .

Crowd: To Kamil, Dequan and skylar!

The all raised their glasses in Union and drank in unison. As they did that, they all smiled at us. Pretty unsettling .

Freddy: well since we have new people let's bring out the wine. Shall we.