Ch. 39

Bakugos pov:

The sound of crickets filled the night sky as I walked down the bridge that connects the dormitory to  the open  pathway . I walk along that path clearing my mind

I feel weird. obviously I'm devastated about my parents death I literally cried  minutes straight two nights ago. I feel like I'm moving too fast. Usually people would slowly fall into  some sort of depression and not connect with others. But I on the other hand  the same night my parents died I was laughing by butt if with Ciara back at the hotels . In that moment with her I didn't feel any worries . I felt calm sleeping in her arms.  And just like today when we were talking  I felt calm with her hands in mine. And now I brought an apartment which I'm moving into next week, and I'm going back to class tomorrow. Everything is going back to normal when it shouldn't be. I should  be taking this time to figure things out, but I don't want to . I don't need to.

" your up late at night ."

" oh it's you.  What do you want Izuku.""

" I saw you out here can e to see if your good."

I'm fine."

" why'd you come out here."

" just to clear my mind. Thinking."

" about what."

" my life so far. Do you think I'm moving to fast .? Is it normal for people to feel calm not worried after they just lost people they loved. "

" well people heal in different ways. Just cause your doing it in a different way dosent mean somethings wrong."

" I'm getting an apartment. I'm moving into omit two days from now."

" oh really don t you think you should wait."

" that's exactly what I thought."

" well it not up to me to tell you . You know  your  heart and how you feel . You know best."

" your right."

" did that help .?"

" surprisingly yes."

" your always here when I don't  need you but your never here when I do. But whenever your here when I don't need you you always give the best advice."

"  yeah I know  your so lucky to be a great man to save you. Yuuhhh "

" don't ever do that again. "

" haha  Minas behavior has grown on me. And. You and Ci are getting closer. Huh huh . Wink wink nudge nudge. Are y'all sure you aren't more than friends."

" yeah no. We're just friends."

" sure say that now. But since y'all have been hanging out together more . I'm guessing she probably told you more about the investigation.

" yeah she told me about Fuymui. And adding in to that I think the whole todoroki family is helping out the Birthday killer."

" yeah I think that too."

"Really?"

" a right when we got home I went to your house and I found a piece of hair  . I knew that it had to be the killers so I sent it to the Magma Agency. Soon after ta hat they answers me and

" so it was the killers hair."

" no it was Danny Tanner. It was Fuymuis hair . Then I'm asked them to send it back and I sent it to the endeavor agency and they it was someone else's hair. They denied it.

" that's what I said endeavor is controlling his team and manipulating them."

" you should help us on this case. I think we'll figure it out faster with your help."

" yeah I'll do it."

" great to here it "

" do you really think we can avenge them are the rest of the victims."

" woah is the Great Explosion murder his dynamite having second thoughts  and not believing in himself. I don't think Maharo and Katsuma will be proud of you.

" I'm not having second thoughts and I certainly do believe in my self. I could take em on all on my own. But I think this killer whoever they are aren't gonna loose that easily.

" your right . That's why we have you now."

" the same determination you have into becoming the number one her .out the same energy into this .I know you can.

" yeah . I can . Thanks for coming out here.
Zuku."

" anytime."

" Oh forgot to tell you Ciara is going on a date with shoto  but she says she wants us to be there cause she thinks fuymui is gonna be there  listening to them."

" great idea.  And she wants us to listen too."

"  I guess soo"

" well good night kacchan . See you in the morning."

After midorya left everything that I had been worrying about was gone . I guess I just needed reassurance. 

It's about time . I should get to bed.

I walk bag inside me room and was surprised to see that Ciara hadn't  left  and she fell asleep.

I carefully got inside making sure not to disturb her.

" hey how was your walk " she said tiredly

" it was good . I'm not worried anymore."

" that's great . So are you gonna help us."

" yeah. "

" yay."

She moved her body closer to mine so her  head on my chest ,her legs intertwined with mine, and arms wrapped around my waist.

" katsuki I promise you we catch the killer . You just need to trust us

" yeah I  do trust you . Knowing that Deku and you  are helping me along with magma .I feel better.

Thanks for reading my story . I'm the only reason im adding stories everyday I chase I won't have fir it once school starts . So I'm trying to finish the book.
. Luv y'all soo much ❤️. Have a wonderful summer