Ch.42

7:00
    What am I gonna do about  shoto . I can't rat him out to mr. aizawa just yet cause I don't have proof. Well I have what he said at the dinner but there's no one else to back me up on that statement.
Plus aizawa would think I'm crazy for accusing one of his students. I should ask Izuku about this.

I look over to my window to see the sun rise . It really is pretty here than in Massachusetts.
I should probably get ready.

I went down stairs to see if I can make some breakfast usually I would go to school without eating but today I was starving from the moment I got up. But to my surprise  someone was already cooking , and too my surprise it was katsuki. What's he doing up early?

I quietly walk into the kitchen so he wouldn't notice me while he was looking for ingredients in the pantry.

" Good morning " I say as I wrap my arms around his waist.

"Your up early. How come."

" don't know . Was up all night thinking."

" about what."

" the whole todoroki situation."

" don't worry about it too much.  Worrying cause wrinkles and I can't have my girlfriend looking like she's on one percent at a young age..... finally I found the hot sauce.

" why are you staring at it like that. What's with that smile."

" I'm after I use this on my eggs .it'll taste like heaven. Want me to make you some.

" Nah don't feel like dying today . I'll get cereal."

" so boring."

I made my way to the cabinets to look for the cereal and a bowl.

" what should I get Cinnamon Toast Crush or Forster Flakes?"

"  The flakes."

" nah I'll just mix em."

" then why did you ask for my opinion "

" to see if it was worth hearing and it wasn't. Hey can you get me a spoon

"  they're in the cabinet  right above you."

" oh yeah . Thanks ."

I was about to take a bite of my Cereal when a hand came in front  of me and took my spoon out of my hand.

" katsuki was that really necessary stealing my food."

He wrapped is arm around my waist and pulled me too his body holding me close.

" what can I not do that. Hmmm."

He leaned down and started planting tender kisses on my face leading down to my neck.

" your not answering me hmmmm."

In front of of me was the microwave and through it I could see a certain someone.
At this point katsuki had stopped and asked-

" Ciara what's wrong."

" shoto . Behind us."

Shoto: wow Ciara cheating on me very low of you and with this guy how embarrassing

" I never dated you to begin with and what are you doing here.

Shoto: get breakfast , go to school ya know the usual.