Ch. 29

MINA: soo why are we going again?

" did you not listen to me the first time ?"

" no cause I was busy."

" what could be more important than me telling you about an amazing trip

Bakugo:" literally anything.

Zuzu: bakugo she's invited us on this trip cause we're her friends. Be nicer

"Friends? I only came cause kirishima was coming and and u wanted to see Atlanta

" well we're not going there. And we don't have enough time. Like I told you were going to Massachusetts , in the north east .Atlanta is in Georgia which is all the way in the south East. Maybe if we had more time .

Mina: hey when we get there can you take us sightseeing.

" sure if y'all aren't tired after the long flight."

Mina/ kirishima: yesssss

Zuzu: OH THEN SINCE WERE GOING SIGHTSEEING DO YOU THING I COULD MEET THE LOCAL HEROS. . ITLL BE REALLY COOL TO SEE HOW THEY WORK COMPARED TO JAPAN. THAT MEANS I NEED A NEW HERO NOTEBOOK. OHHH THIS IS GONNA BE SUPPER FUN! RIGHT KACCHAN!

Bakugo:" sure?"

Kirishima: oh speaking of hero notebook. Well not really but it's kinda similar. Midorya  I remember, it was sometimes last year, we were remembering  our childhood . And you showed us your diary

MINA: oh yeah and bakugo you weren't there, but some of the pages were filled with his diary entries. .......Oh I remember one .

   Dear diary,
      Kacchan pushed me to the ground yesterday and stole my limited edition allmight card. I wish I could get a box and fill it with poisonous spiders and sneak it into his room. If I leave it at the door step Auntie Mitski will open it and she's to nosy , can never mind her own business.
                                      Love , Izuku

My: haha oh yeah I remember it now there was another one that's went like this.....

        Dear Diary,
       KACCHAN WAS BEING S HUGE MEANIE TO ME. OH HIW I WISH I COULD CUT IS MOUTH OFF MAYBE HE'LL BE LESS ANNOYING.
                   LOVE ALWAYS, IZUKU.

Kirishima: oh yeah and there's anoth-

Bakugo:YOU BETTER SHUT TOUR MOUTH BEFORE I SHUT IT  FOR  YOU.

" damn midorya didn't know you hated him that much. Keeep it going.

Zuzu: well now we're practically best friends. No harm done katsuki?

Bakugo: yeah, well since were are reminensing about our childhoods. Izuku?

" yeah"

bakugo: remember when back in middle school when I told you to kill yourself. .you should've taken my advice and done it.

" YOU TOLD HIM TO KILL HIMSELF. WHAT KIND OF PERSON TELKS THEIR BEST FRIEND THAT

Bakugo: well back then we weren't friends.  But Izuku forgot about it. Right?

Zuzu: yeah basically .

" explain to me how y'all are friends  again"

Mina: yeah he didn't even say sorry

Kirishima: well if your around him more , like me and deku are, you'll realize  that verbal apologies aren't his strong suit.

Mina: huh. Then how did he say sorry

Zuzu/kirishima: through his actions

Kirishima: I remember , back in first year, after he got kidnapped -

" YOU WERE KIDNAPPED?"

Bakugo: yeah by the L.O.V.

Kirishima: yeah as I was saying . After we saved him. This man gave me 500 dollars.

Mina: YOU WILLINGLY GAVE HIM THAT
MUCH MONEY. I COULD NEVER EVEN IF IT WAS MY BEST FRIEND

Kirishima: yeah but he did it cause he heard that I used my savings , which was 500 dollars, to buy those binoculars. The funny part was when me made Denki shortcut to distract everyone.

Zuzu: yeah and bakugo practically . I mean literally almost died to save me.

" the war?"

Zuzu: yeah how do you know.?

" he told me a few weeks ago."

Zuzu: oh. Well anyways wouldn't you want someone to show you they're sorry than say it and not mean it.

Mina : True well-

" oh look we're at the airport. Time to get in the plan."

I don't know why but bakugo looked like he was uncomfortable with this conversation .Soo I decided to end it.

End.....

"