Ch.48

After Rex finally shut up , the car ride to the agency was nice and quiet.
I love times like these. When no one is talking and it's just the sound of the road, it helps me clear my mind. I started thinking god the dinner and how it might turn out.

Option 1: Puppet boy rats out the todoroki family, and they immediately attack us. And cause if that katsuki will step in

Option 2: Puppet man lies and tricks us and he actually tried to kill us and cause of that I would most likely step in.

Option 3: man baby rats him out and is being live streamed just like we wanted him to and the police are here to arrest them.

I highly doubt that option three will happen but who knows.

Bakugo: where here. Endeavor agency."

Rex: thank you . It was so boring in here with y'all.

Bakugo: we're not leaving yet.

Robbie:wait why not?

Bakugo: we need to discuss a plan first. And figure out all the options and solutions.

Izuku:Well one possible outcome would be us winning. Robbie actually reveals what the todoroki  family has done to the whole country .but obviously the people at the dinner aren't gonna be so happy , so as an affect they are going to try to stop us , most likely by shooting us.

Robbie: but how does that end in victory.

" well since I have my gun with me , I can shoot them down."

Izuku: exactly.

" option two would be that it fails. Why cause Robbie betrayed us. He lured us to the dinner on purpose and pretends to out shoto, and cause I'm of that. They all attack us and I do t think I got enough bullets in my gun to kill every single one of them.

Katsukiii: anything else?

" nah that's all we could come up with."

Rex : great now let's get out. I'm tired of y'all.

" if your tired of us then you can stay outside. Try not to get eaten by a wild animal though.

Rex: I'm not staying out here.what is y'all uglies need my help

Izuku: I highly doubt that we're gonna need help from a wooden puppet.

Rex: nah you'll see. Just wait.

Katsuki: well if the demon child is done talking , Robbie , you  head out first and lead the way.

Robbie: yes sir.

Rex: Demon child????

" yess it suits you perfectly."

Zuzu: hey why did we park so far from the actual building.

Katsuki: safety purposes

Rex: which arreeeee?

Katsuki: which is none of your concern chucky