Ch. 43

Bakugos pov.

Shoto: use everything I got right , will do. But you better not hold back either.

" don't think you gotta worry about that.."

Icy hot starts by creating giant chunks of ice and aiming it at rapid speed. Kinda surprised me but I I manage to doge all of them with multiple explosions But in the midst of my  defense he turns the floor beneath me into ice.

" haven't fought you in al while but you seems to have improved shoto."

With an explosion I flung myself towards him . Looks like he was preparing to hit me with his fire but right before he could do that I dodge his left side with a blast and quickly take hold of his arm with my right and with my left attack him from the back

" damn that hurt. But not enough."

" what are you a masochist now gross. But since you like pain soo much might as well give you more . Today you're gonna be my new  test subject for my new move. Human catapult."

While todoroki was still on the ground I grab him by his arm and start swinging him around at rapid speed.

" isn't this soo fun shoto.I'm having a great time aren't you.?"

" damn you."

" huh what was that couldn't understand you."

After swinging him with my right arm for a while I switch him to my left I then bring my right foot forwards to get a good grip on the ground  and sent him flying.

"Ha it works."

I thought he was gonna land into one of the building with the amount of force I put into that swing but unfortunately he used is ice as a landing and slid down

" aww you survived . The last guy I did it  on  died on spot. Maybe I should use more force.

" that new move of  yours powerful as hell . Could kill someone."

" yeah if you didn't notice I'm trynna do that with you."

" well your gonna have a hard time doing that.. I call this move . Hell's Circle."

Shoto  has improved greatly over his course at U.A and I have to give it to him  this  new move of his scared me. Walmart Zuko threw a line of fire at me it was coming at an extremely alerting rate. as I thought it was about to hit me , it curved and circled around me . The flames were continuous and it was getting hotter and hotter by the second . Suddenly the flames grew bigger out of no where plus they were taller.

" why does every move you have have to do with hell. Are you working with the devil or something ?

" possibly . But that not a what you should be worried and right now . You need to figure out a way to get out of there.

I used  my hands to propel me into the air but the higher I went   The taller the flames got  so I fell back down

Did this man actually figure out a way to beat me. Huh

" you look worried bakugo gonna fall for defeat."

" you should know me by now . I never lose especially to the likes of you ."

I Need to find a way out of here or else I'm done for .  Oh wait!

" we can use support items right?"

" yeah but I don't have mine "

"  great for me"

________