Ch.18

Third person P.O.V

Bakugo: what did u do with midorya

Joshua: I told you already not to worry about  it. And besides we just had a little bit of fun

Bakugo: I hope u know your not going to come out of this alive

Josh: I could say the same thing.

Bakugo was about to charge towards Joshua with his quirk, but suddenly the room changed out of no where.

Ciara : what the ..... where did he go.

Joshua: I'm right here.

You turned around to see Joshua at the entrance of the room u were switched to. That smug look on his face made u sick. You used your gun ant shot at him multiple times, but none of them managed to rescue him cause the room switched

Ciara: hey back here you bastard.!

Bakugo: stop with the damn tricks your playing . If your a little bitch just say so.

Joshua: katsuki how insulting. I'm soo hurt.

Bakugo. The hell. Stop using my first name. And where the hell are you.

Joshua: you'll never find me.

Bakugo: fuck you.

Out of frustration, you and bakugo started throwing random attacks around the room. You used your tendrils to break the walls, while bakugo also through his ap shots.

While you and bakugo were aimless at attacking him, the room kept changing over and over again, and that ticked you off even more.

Ciara: damn it just stop changing the rooms. It's ticking me off.

Joshua: that's kinda like the whole point.

Ciara: I hope your death is long and painful.

Bakugo: wait the room didn't change. Did something happen to him or-

Ciara: BAKUGO WATCH OUT!

Joshua wasn't gone, he was still present. He just switched up his fighting style. Two giant metals spikes appears on the wall almost impaling Bakugo in the stomach. Thank fully he moved right on time.

Joshua: surprised you dodged that. Let's see if you can dodger the rest.

Spikes started to appear all around the room left and right. They would pop up then disappear . It wasn't just the walls they where in, they were in the ground and certainly as we'll. At first they were really hard to dodge, until Bakugo noticed something.

Bakugo: move to your left.

Bakugo : now get on the table.

Ciara: do we moved again?

Bakugo: no, not yet.

Bakugo: now jump! If u can't tell there is a pattern. The spikes on the floor and the ones on the side walls take turns going in and out, but their really fast. The ones on the floor pop up two times in a row and when their down the ones in the wall pop up three time I'm a row, but the thing is that they all show up in completely random spots. Which is obviously a problem.

Ciara: hold on I have an idea

Bakugo: which is?

Ciara : hold on to me , tightly.