Ch.12 NOT TO BE TRUSTED

CIARA' S  POV before he woke up

Once Joshua realized he lost the game of double memory, he tried to escape.but obviously we couldn't let that that happen since we need him to tell us where the bombs are located, and how shigirakis plan is going to unfold. So I knocked him out by using the back side of my gun. We couldn't just leave him there since there was a bunch of people around us . So we carried him to this empty room down the hall second door. the room was practically empty except for two chairs and a TV. Bakugo gently sat him on the chair, and tied him up. He was still passed out and it did t seem he was going to wake up in a few minutes so we had time to discuss our plan, of what we were going to do with him.

BAKUGO: sooo are we gonna kill him or not

NO, we need him to tell us information

BAKUGO: yeah i know that , but after he tells us.

Depends .Wells see. Anyways what's that metal wires intertwined with the rope.

BAKUGO: it's connected to this control. When it turn it up it emits large amounts of heat. I plan on using on him so he can tell us information.

Where not gonna torture him.That would be too much

BAKUGO: then how do  suppose he'll tell us info

Through blackmail of course.

BAKUGO: u have dirt on him

Of course, it was about a year ago. I was on spring break. I was watching tv when the screen suddenly changed the news, I was about to change it back. Untiring in saw the headline. There was a bombing in a building in downtown Massachusetts. Nobody survived. U could see dismembered body parts scattered on the floor and blood smeard everywhere. When I saw the sight on tv .I remembered they my aunt works there. I was  praying that she wasn't tat work that day. I called her number multiplied time. But it just went straight to voice mail. I tried not to think about it until 30 minuets later I heard my dad crying down stairs. It was a big shock for me since he never really cried that much.. He was  crouching on the floor with his phone shaking in his hand. my aunt meant a lot to him. She was basically his mother ever since her parents died when he was 10 years old. When I saw his face  full of tears it broke my heart.

Bakugo: Damn, I'm really sorry for your loss. How's your dad now

He's doing fine. Now he keeps a picture of her in his bedroom to remind him of her.

Bakugo: that's good. Well enough with the sad talk. Black mailing sound good. But I like mine better. How about we let him choose.

Sound  good .
U turn your head to see joshuas arm slighted moving. He was about to wake up

"Bakugo" u said while tapping him on the shoulder. " He's waking up , go sit in that chair

Bakugo: Whyy?

Just cause . I wanna make it feel like one of those movies where the villain is holding someone hostage . And the victim wakes up to the villain is is starring into his souls. Ya know what I mean

Bakugo: No. not at all. I'm guessing u read a lot of  Dc, Marvel and other action movies when u were little.

Yes, and u didnt

Bakugo:  No , why would I?

U have no childhood. I'm so sorry for you. Now go sit down. He's opening his eyes.