Chapter 25

~Leigh's POV~

I rolled over and opened my eyes. Oliver was there sleeping peacefully. I kissed the bridge of his nose and Oliver started to stir.

" Good morning." Oliver rasped in his morning voice.

It sent tingles throughout my body. He smiled and kissed my forehead before he got up from our bed. I watched him find a pair of jeans and a shirt. Oliver looked back at me with a coy smirk. I got up and hugged him from behind.

" You make it hard to leave you. Liam really wants me at this meeting. I should really go Leigh." Oliver rationalized.

I unbuttoned his jeans and slid them back off. Then he fell back onto the bed. I climbed on top of him and planted kisses on his neck. Olive stifled a moan as his phone buzzed.

" H-Hello?"

" Li-Liam, I have a problem. Leigh doesn't want me to leave and she's pretty persistent." Oliver began " No-No, she's not having sex with me! And no I wouldn't tell you."

I kissed his chest and Oliver started squirming.

" Leigh, no," he told me  " Liam just tell them I'm sick. Please do it. I can't get her to stop."

After a few more minutes of pleading, Liam agreed. I laid back down and glanced out the window.

" You got me to stay. Now what?"

" Let's go on a date." I said.

~Oliver's POV~

I agreed to go on the date with Leigh. She looked glamorous even in jeans and a T-shirt. I watched her put her hair in a ponytail and throw my varsity jacket on. I walked over and tugged at it.

" I've been looking for this." I mumbled.

Leigh smiled and grabbed my car keys. I reached for the driver's door when she slapped my hand. I looked up at her in shock.

" No. Passenger's seat for you."

I rolled my eyes and got in the passenger's seat. She drove for what seemed like forever. We passed trees and forests and different towns multiple times. Leigh pulled up at a forest preserve. She led me through the winding forest. We had strayed from the path a while ago. Finally Leigh stopped.

" This is where I went. When I ran away." Leigh muttered.

" What am I looking at?" I asked looking around.

Leigh smiled and sat down on the ground. She patted the spot next to her and I joined her.

" I said the same thing when I came here, but if you just wait." Leigh said.

I sat and waited for something to happen. After a while, I became hungry, but I said nothing. It got cold and the sky grew dark when I saw it. The sunset was beautiful. The sun peaked over the mountain and the sky was orange and pink. I looked over at Leigh. She was enchanted by the sunset. I noticed her shiver under my jacket , so I pulled her close as we watched together. We watched until it was dark outside. Leigh checked her phone and hopped up.

"Let's go. Come on Oliver." Leigh cried.

Leigh dragged me through the forest following her as she ran. When we made it back to the car. Leigh started driving. Leigh looked at me slowly.

" Tomorrow is my last day." Leigh said.

I nodded my head sadly. Even though it was the best for her, it made me ache inside. To have her sleep somewhere else at night other than my bed. I know I'll probably sleep over a lot but still. Leigh was driving silently as it she realized the world was ending tomorrow. And in a way it was. The world was ending in a way for us.