Quick Question

Now most of you are going to realize that this isn't a chapter and click away. And you know what, fine. Go ahead, but to the seldom few that stick around to read it please hear me out and voice your opinion. I have a story idea. It's a fanfiction; and it's girlxboy. 

The story is about a girl who's name is unknown. (ideas maybe) and she's bullied at school. Abandoned by all her friends and her family. Her old best friend, Max has made it his daily mission to get her to cry everyday. Her other best friend, Diana joined the cheer squad and basically ignores her existance. Now the girl is alone at school. At home, her parents argue. They are always fighting and yelling at each other. Her father is either on a buisness trip or yelling. HWile her mother is either hsopping or screaming at the top of her lungs. And she(name?) is sick of it. To make it worse, her older brother, Jesse has gotten married nad never looked back at his old life. She's alone everywhere she goes. Nobody ever talks to her. The only thing that keeps her sane is kickboxing. She takes classes at a local training facility in her town. When the city's local deliquent(name?) is back from a three year military school stunt he returns to her school. They become closer and he saves her from the loneliness she was banished to. 

So would any of you ever read it? I sort of like the idea. Please comment below with names or anything to say! I really need opinions so tell your friends too! PLEASE. WIth One Direction on top?-Brit