Chapter Seven

Leigh and Jayden walked through the mall. They had bags in their hands as they licked their Baskin Robins icecream cones. Leigh tugged on Jayden's sleeve and led him into Victoria's secret. They walked into the world of perfume and panites galore. Jayden rolled his eyes and stuck close to Leigh. He eyed a thong until he picked it up and called out to Leigh.

" Hey Leigh, maybe you should get this and then show your lover boy. I'm sure Ollie poo loves g-strings." Jayden joked.

Leigh's jaw dropped and she swatted the thong out of his hands. But Jayden slid them into her little bag. After grabbing some sweat pants and another bottle of perfume, Leigh went to check out. They cashier had blonde hair tousled into waves with crystal clear blue eyes. Her name was Alison D. Alison looked from Leigh to Jayden and smiled.

" I wish my boyfriend would come shopping with me. You guys are such a cute couple." Alison gushed.

Leigh and Jayden laughed in her face.  

" I'm gay and she's dating my foster brother."Jayden said. 

The cashier paled as Jayden and Leigh walked out in laughter. They walked into the food court so Leigh could get a mocha frappe for Oliver. After she ordered, she checked her texts. Oliver usually texted her, but he hadn't today. Weird. The barista handed Leigh the frappe and Jayden led her out. They decided to go back home. Leigh got in Jayden's car and they drove home. Jayden pulled up[ to the curve and let LEigh get out. When she did, Leigh turned back to him.

" Aren't you getting out?" she asked.

" No. Someone has plans for you and I have urm.. a date."  Jayden admitted.

Leigh squealed and jumped up and down. There was a huge smile plastered to her face and her eyes sparkled with happiness.

" Oh my gosh! You have a boyfriend! Jay-jay got himself a man! Sooo, is he cute? What's his name?"

" Joey. The one on the football team! He just came out a couple weekss ago. I'm why too! HE's had a crush on me since freshman year," Jayden smiled as he glanced at the time " Alriht, you go inside and whatever you o. Just make sure you don't do it in the kitchen or on the couch."

Leigh watched him speed off with her mouth open. As he turned the corner, Leigh walked up the driveway into the house. She stepped into her home and it was like another world. It smelled like pasta sauce and the drapes were a lavish red velvet. There were wine glasses on the dining room table which had a new table cloth. Leigh noticed a piece of paper on the couch. 

Go to your room. 

Leigh followed her instructions and stepped into her room. It was still messy from her impromtu mall trip. She'd been in a rush to find her purse and leave the house. But on her unmade bed was a dress. It was a black lace dress still on the hanger. Next to it, laid another sheet of paper. 

Wear me!

Leigh slipped out of her workout clothes and hopped into her shower. She noted the class of the dress and decided to curl her hair. Once her hair was in tight curls, Leigh out on the dress. It came mid thigh and fit like a glove. And it felt like it was made just for her. Searching her closet, Leigh pulled out a pair of black platform stilletos and put them on. She walked downstairs and grinned. Oliver was waiting at the end of the stairs with a bundle of red roses. Leigh hugged him and kissed his cheek. 

" You did all of this?" she asked holding his hand after she let go.

" I owe you a date. And what is better than home sweet home. And yeah I did with a little help from Liam and Jace. Jace told me that you and her had the same size. Which is a 5. Perfect as ususal." Oliver complimented as he kissed her forehead. 

He led her to the dining room table were Oliver pulled out her chair. Leigh sat and he pushed her in. She took in her surroundings as Oliver brought out a two plates. He set it in front her. It was her favourite. Lasanga with breadsticks. 

" Oliver, this is amazing. I can't believe you did this all for me. Nobody has ever done it before."

" That's because nobody has ever loved you as much as I do." he said stroking her face. 

He fed her some of his. Leigh moaned at the taste. 

" This tastes just like my mom's. H-How?" she asked. 

" Resources." Oliver winked. 

Leigh dug in while Oliver played with his food. After she finished, Oliver led her to the sunroom. It was already 9. They only had an hour alone with each other. Oliver sat on the patio with her and watched the sunset. Leigh buried her face in his chest and wrapped her arms around his torso. Oliver rubbed her arm and kissed her lightly.

" How was your date?" he asked.

" Amazing." Leigh answered. 

Leigh attached her mouth to his. And he led her upstairs into his room. Leigh rushed into her room to change while Oliver pulled off his khakis and put on pajama pants. Leigh returned in shorts and a baggy blue T-shirt. Her hair was braided on the nape of her neck. She laid down on the bed next to Oliver. Leigh rested her head on his chest and sighed. Oliver's hands were playing with the hem of her shirt. He wanted to take it off. Oliver pressed his hands against her stomach making her shiver. He heard Liam's car down the street with his enhanced hearing. Oliver kissed her neck and rubbed her legs. 

" Liam is home." he whispered in her ear. 

Leigh turned to face him and offered a small smile. The front door opened and Liam walked in. Oliver pulled away and checked the time. Date over. Liam came upstairs and walked in. His face was emotionless.

" Oliver, we have a problem." he said in monotone. 

Leigh sat up in her bed alone. Another problem unraveling itself and she knew that she was probably in the center. 

This is more a filler chapter. And although this story is far from finished, I know for sure that there is going to be a sequel. So for thoe of you who actually like this story, you must be happy. And thank you for the 700 reads!! This story has really taken off with a lot of people and I am glad. Please continue to read and tell me what you think. Thanks! -Brit