Chapter 23

~Leigh's POV~

Today was his big day. October 6th. I rolled over and noticed he wasn't awake. I slid out of bed and went to make him breakfast. Quickly, I made an omellete and a waffle. I carried it upstairs to my room with a glass of orange juice and some fruit. I set the platter down on my table. I laid down on him so I was starddling his waist. I kissed his lips. As he slowly responded, Oliver's eyes began to open.

"Good morning." he said in his husky morning voice.

I laugh to myself and kiss his lips again. Oliver's hands make their way up my sides but  slap them away and climb off of him. He cried out in protest but I shoved a grape in his mouth. Oliver sat up in my bed as I hand fed him grapes. 

" How'd you know about my secret fantasies?" he whispered in my ear.

" You're not the only one in your head anymore." I replied.

I scurried to the bathroom where I got dressed. Today, I was granting all of his teenage boy fantasies I put  my little black dress with tights and heels in a bag. That was for later today. I put on a school girl uniform and walked out. Oliver was getting ready to shower. He went in and got dressed as I got my stuff ready for my act later. We drove to school in silence. I was plotting out today to be perfect. We pulled up at school as I applied lipstick. Jordan approached the car with Anna next to him. CJ was sick today. We all talked until the warning bell rang. In front of everyone, I shoved my lips against as I pinned his hands away from me. I was in control today. I called the the shots. Oliver moaned quietly and it encouraged me. I kissed his neck and walked to class.

" You have something on your neck." I told him walking off.

I glanced at the clock anxious. I went up to my teacher.

"Can I go to the restroom? I'm having female issues.'' I lied.

Quickly, he forked over the pass and I ran off with my purse in hand. I rushed into the bathroom and changed quickly. Oliver always asked for a bathroom pass to get out of class at this time. I saw him passinga corner and walked out. Oliver turned around and stared at me. His eyes went from my face, to my body and my eyes. His eyes turned pitch black and he shoved me against the wall. I shook my head and grabbed his collar. I led him to a janitor's closet. We kissed and explored each other's bodies until I felt it pressing against me. It was thrilling and scary knowing I have this power to control  his body with my touch.

 ~Oliver's POV~

Best birthday ever. Leigh is driving me crazy. She's making every fantasty I've ever wanted to come true. A girl in uniform making out with me. Making out in supply closet. It's every guy's dream come true. I sat up straighter, remembering my last one wish. 

-School's over-

Leigh led me upstairs to my room. Nobody was home, so I can conclude that she bribed them to leave the house. Leigh was blushing and smiling at me. I winked as she closed my door. She was nervous. I could feel anxiety bubbling in her stomach. She laid down next to me and shakily removed my jacket. I slowed her down and laid next to her again.

" Hey, you don't have to do this. You've done so much for me today. I don't want you doing anything you don't want to do."

" I-I want to, but I'm scared. I've been with other men. You aren't the only man that has done this with me before." Leigh whispered.

My fists clenched and I gritted my teeth. I smiled at her to calm her. 

" They raped you Leigh. Only we've loved each other." I told her.

Leigh kissed me gently as she slid out of her skirt. I questioned her again but Leigh demanded she wanted to. I smiled into her hair and said okay.