Chapter 18

~ Leigh's POV~

Oliver was getting much better. He's still really possessive over me, but Rosie said it'll wear off soon. He was just going through an onverprotective mode. School is becoming difficult. I haven't seen Anna in weeks, so I invited her and Jordan over. The door bell rang and I got up to get it, but Oliver shook his head and answered it. Jordan and Anna walked in hands intertwined. Anna ran up to me and smothered me in a bone-crushing hug. 

" LEIGH!" Anna screamed.

" Hey, Anna. What's going on?"

Anna thumped my forehead and I rubbed my forehead afterwards. 

" That's for going MIA!!" Anna cried as she hugged me again. 

Oliver growled some but I shook my head at him. 

" Anna," I whispered pointing back at Oliver, " He's getting really nervous." 

Anna glanced up and did a little bow. 

" Alph-Oliver." Anna corrected. 

I noticed her eyes. She was looking at him with respect. Oliver nodded his head and restored his place next to me with his arm around me. 

" Hey Oliver." Jordan said.

Oliver said hey and they did their little guy handshake. Jordan offered we go out to this brand new club and I begged Oliver to let us go.

He caved after I promised he'd get a special treat when we get home. Anna and I rushed into my room to throw some clothes on. We wiggled into my best outfits. Ater half an hour, we went back downstairs laughing. My heels made me feel so tall that I was eye to eye with Anna in flats. Oliver and I drove in his car. Jordan and Anna took her car. We met up in front and got in line. After ten minutes of waiting, I was getting impacient. I told Anna about my scheme and she quickly agreed. Quickly, we led the boys to the front and looked at the bouncer. I batted my eyelashes and smiled. Glancing over,  saw Anna doing the same with her puppy dog eyes.

" I'm really tired and thirsty. Do you think you can let the us in?" I asked in a voice I seldom used. 

The bouncer looked us up and down and let us in. It was really crowded and loads of people were on the dance floor. Oliver was holding my hand as I winded through sweaty people grinding each other. I sat on a barstool next to Anna bobbing my head. I recognized the song and Anna did too. I dragged her out to the floor and we started dancing. Oliver was watching me carefully. 

~Oliver's POV~

Leigh looked gorgeous. Jordan and I were watching them from the bar as he filled me in on what I missed and how we lost State terribly without me. I looked at the table and picked some paper off. When I looked for Leigh, she wasn't there. 

" Come dance with me." a voice said massaging my back. 

Leigh was staring at me with puppy eyes. Anna was doing the same with Jordan, but by the time I realized it Jordan gave in. After being abandoned, I agreed and let Leigh lead me onto the dancefloor. I dont know where she learned to dance but the girl learned well. Leigh had practically became a pro at grinding. My hands were attached to her waist holding her to me. I kissed her neck softly. This wasn't so bad. The song faded into the next and we spent the enitre time dancing. I looked up and realized it was 11:55 and Leigh was going to school tomorrow. 

" We gotta go." I told Jordan. 

Anna decided she wanted to leave if Leigh did and we all left. Anna and Leigh were on a happiness high the entire walk to the parking lot. They sang Justin Bieber and One Direction. Leigh got in my car and leaned her head against the window closing her eyes. The drive home was quiet. Leigh was practically sleep walking in the house. The lights were out when we waled in but Liam turned them on.