Chapter 15

~ Leigh's POV~

I pulled into the driveway and got out of my yellow bug. Filing through my purse, i pulled out my keys and opened the front door. As I turned around after closing the door, I felt warm lips on mine. Oliver had me pressed up against the wall with my leg around his waist. Whenever I tried opening my mouth to talk, he kissed me harder. I put my hand on his chest and pushed him away. 

" Woah! I love being greeted like this and all but like what the heck?" 

I noticed Oliver's dark eyes and how they never left my lips. He backed away and led me to the couch. Oliver took my bags and set them gently on the floor. Our hands intertwined and I let him lead me upstairs. We went into his room and laid on the bed. The second my body hit the comforter his mouth was on mine again. My arms wrapped around his neck bringing him on top of me. Oliver's hands ran up my sweater playing with the edge of my sports bra. The front door opened downstairs and I heard my name being called. Oliver growled in frustration and got off of me. I tried to fix myself as I went downstairs. My lips were puffy and the hoodie I had on was riding up my stomach. Anna was waiting for me. 

" Hey, can you help me with the Trig? I really don't understand it." Anna pleaded. 

I agreed and noticed Oliver coming downstairs. He approached us and wrapped his arm around my hips. His touch was relaxing. Anna sat on the couch and Oliver and I sat on the loveseat. (no pun intended). 

~ Oliver's POV~

I knew this would happen. If you don't fully mate after marking your mate then both wolves go into heat. And since Leigh isn't a wolf I get doubled. Usually wolves in heat aren't this bad at the first 4 hours but I feel like a love sick puppy. Unvoluntarily, my hand reached out and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. Then I reached for her hand and traced her fist with my thumb. Jordan walked in and grinned at all three of us. My defenses went up oddly. Although the logically side of me knew that Jordan wasn't a threat, but my wolf was convinced her was here to take our mate. After all it's just my wolf that's effected by the heat. I know exactly what is happening, but sometimes it's like I have no control over my body since my wolf gets stronger under heat. Jordan plopped next to Anna and nodded at me. He looked at me again and I could tell Jordan noticed my eyes. His eyes roamed to Leigh's exposed neck. My mark was in clear sight. We stared at each other until my inner Alpha forced him to back down. Jordan wanted to say somehting but he knew not to. I didn't want to rush Leigh. I know Leigh said she was ready but I think she was just pretending to be. I could see the hint of fear in her eyes. 

*The Next Day*

I was in Physics when her face appeared in my mind. Her soft pink lips, her big brown eyes and long brown hair. Leigh was my perfect little angel. I texted her and she responded quickly. From there, I spent the rest of Physics staring into my book pretending to be reading the chapter. We had lunch after this so I would have her soon enough. The bell rang and I jumped out of my seat and left. I found Leigh putting books in her locker. I leaned down and kissed her lips gently. My wolf was rejoicing at being reunited with our mate. Then I started losing control to my wolf. My hands were snaking around her waist and rested on her butt. I snatched my hands away in awe. This isn't like me. I feel out of control. Leigh closed her locker, took my hand and we walked to lunch. We sat at our regular table. When we sat down, Anna looked at my eyes too. Since I was in heat, my eyes had stayed black, so I've been saying that I am wearing contacts. I hadn't been giving her a chance to look at my eyes. Anna and Jordan were giving me looks to tell her.

" What the freak is going on here?" Leigh demanded glancing between the three of us. 

" Nothing love." I said to her rubbing her thigh.