Chapter 5

My secret lover, Harry Styles, is Jordan!!!

Leigh walked upstairs. She'd been home for a week. All the guys did was guard her. With all the blood loss she had become drastically underweight. Now she needed to get her body back. Kris had been around, but Liam or Oliver was always with her. She plopped plopped on her bed and sighed. There was a knock on her door and Oliver walked in.

"Hey. Liam said you an go to school tomorrow. But if you don't want to go......" Oliver trailed as he sat at her desk. 

" No, I want to go. I'm probably going to have weeks of homework to catch up on. I still can't believe I was stuck in that place for 3 weeks." 

Oliver smiled at Leigh. He brushed away a strand of her hair.

" You really scared me. I thought I'd lost you. Don't ever do that to me ever again. I was scared that you were gone. I thought I'd never get to hold you again" Oliver admitted. 

Leigh sighed as she crossed her legs. He was lying to her. Acting like she was important and meant something to her. 

" Why," Leigh demanded " You already have a mate. Why am I so important?! Just go get your stupid mate and hold her. It doesn't matter if I die or not. I'm nothing important. I'm ugly and fat. No boy will ever like me. I wish I did die. I'm trouble and worth nothing. Kris was right." 

Oliver's face fell. His eyes flashed black. His wolf was dying to take control. To hold Leigh and tell her how petite she is. Mate her and whisper in her ear how beautiful she was.

" Leigh, I am going to tell you this once. And I hope you never forget this. You are beautiful-"

" No. I'm not. Stop lying to me. Kris was right. Nobody care about me. I'm just a burden." Leigh said as she buried her face in her hands. 

" Leigh Tazanna Hauis. Your name means beautiful princess.  So you are my beautiful princess. Kris is a liar. You are beautiful and I've heard every girl at school talk about how pretty you are. And you need to understand that you are important to everyone in this house. Leigh you are the most important thing in my life. I need you here with me. I care about you. Liam does. I will fight for you until I can't breathe anymore."

Leigh turned away and shook her head. He had to be lying. She'd seen herself in the mirror. Nothing  special. Just an average. Kris didn't even have to tell her she was ugly because Leigh already knew. 

" Oliver, you shouldn't. J-Just leave me alone."  she sighed.

" No. You've be alone too long. Leigh, you're special to me."

" You've got a mate. She will be all you care about soon enough as soon as you find her." Leigh spat.

Oliver sighed and looked around. Leigh was so oblivious to everything. He held her close to him and  gingerly held her face in his hands.

" You. You're the mate I've been talking about. Leigh, how did you not see this?" Oliver asked. 

Leigh's mind began to piece little bits of information together. How did she miss it? Oliver was so protective and was so kind. He'd always protected her after when he took her home. Oliver promised to protect her and never leave her alone. He rushed out. Frustrated and embarrassed, Oliver buried his face in his pillow. 

An hour later there was a soft knock on his door. 

" Oliver?" Leigh asked from the other side. Hesitantly, she made her way in. Leigh stood in the door way.

" What?" he mumbled. 

'' I-I don't know what to say. How do wolves usually do in these situations? I'm only human and I have no idea what to do." she admitted.