Prologue

H/C- hair colour
Y/N- your name
E/C- eye colour
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

  Y/N is a 16 year old girl. She has beautiful (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. She was spending her summer at her best friend's house, Carolyn Stoddard. They have been friends ever since the start of high school. Y/N knew about Carolyn's secret in which promised not to tell anyone.
Ever since school had ended, Y/N had been all over the place. She had thought numerous times to start smoking again, but she didn't want to feel the rath from her parents.

  They treated her like shit anyways. Abusing her for no reason and calling her names. Y/N hated it there and when she found the opportunity to get out, she would.
Her mom didn't know about her staying at Carolyn's house which made Y/N feel a lot better. Knowing her mom couldn't find her and beat her the second she found Y/N made her feel safe.

⚠️TW MENTION OF SELF-HARM⚠️

"So, Y/N" Carolyn started.

Y/N looked up from her book.
"Are you excited?" She asked.

Y/N smiled and put her book down in her bag. They were waiting for Carolyn's mom, Elizabeth Stoddard, to pick them up. "Yeah, I am. I'm glad I can get away from my family for once"

Carolyn was slumped down in her chair, like always. "Yeah, I'm sorry about what you're going through. I understand what it feels like to not have a good relationship with your parents, but never abuse."

"No, its alright. I've gotten past it. I'm fine" Y/N lied with a fake smile plastered on her face. Carolyn sat on straight and looked her dead in the eyes. "No, you're not, Y/N. I know you're not. I've seen your scars, vapes, cigarettes and alcohol in your locker many times before"

Y/N looked down. "It helps" Y/N whispered. "Helps what, Y/N?"

Y/N looked back up with tears in her eyes. "With the pain. The cutting, the smoking, and getting drunk. Not knowing what's going on while drunk then cutting myself. It helps."

"Drinking and smoking....illegally. you're not of age, Y/N" Carolyn pointed out. Y/N rolled her eyes. "I don't care. If it helps me, I'm doing it. No one can help me. You don't understand"

Carolyn looked down for a second and thought. Then she had an idea. "I have someone at home. Someone who was helping my cousin, David. Her name is Julia Hoffman. I've noticed she's helped David a lot throughout the years and no one thought that David could get help due to his state. I think she can help you too, Y/N"

Elizabeth finally pulled up at the school grounds parking lot.
Y/N sighed grabbing her bag. "I don't know. I guess I could try, but it's not going to work."
They walked into the Chevy that they owned. "Thank you, Mrs. Stoddard for letting me stay for the summer" Y/N said getting in the back.
"Of course, my dear. And please, call me Elizabeth" she smiled and drove off to the new and improved Collins family manor.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I know I've got 2 other stories I'm writing but I had to make this one!😂 no matter where I looked, I could not find a Julia × Fem!Reader fanfic so I made one myself XD.

This chapter is short considering it's the Prologue but the next continuing chapters will be longer. I can't say when I'll post the next part, because like I said, I'm currently writing 2 other stories. But I'll post whenever I can

💖😁